Which Histories allow you to get Devil of Caroc Breastplate?

I did the Fair and Balanced selection and it is unavailable at Marihi's shop.

Does anyone know which pre-selected histories allow you to obtain the armor?

Or is the only way to obtain it by importing previous save or by creating a custom history?

Thanks in advance.

I know that sparing Harmke makes it available -- what I am asking though is that will any of the pres-elected histories make it obtainable?

As I stated Fair and Balanced did not , and I never played The White March so I don't know exactly what the moral implications of sparing Harmke was, as in if it was good or bad to spare him.

As I stated Fair and Balanced did not , and I never played The White March so I don't know exactly what the moral implications of sparing Harmke was, as in if it was good or bad to spare him.

There was a fair amount of debate about this back in the day. Some people think killing him is the good thing and others think sparing him is.

I know that sparing Harmke makes it available -- what I am asking though is that will any of the pres-elected histories make it obtainable?

Can’t help you; I imported a save. If you decide not to go with a pre-built history, selecting the “Spare Harmke” option on the history builder will give you what you’re looking for.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Or is the only way to obtain it by importing previous save or by creating a custom history?

Thanks in advance.

Only first one gives you Breastplate. I don't remember name, but it's Hylea choice.

Thanks in advance.

Only first one gives you Breastplate. I don't remember name, but it's Hylea choice.

Thanks you!

Edited by Bamsmacked88

This is the spoiler-free forum, you know...

This is a spoilers permitted section. Unless I originally posted in a spoiler free section and a moderator moved it over, I apologize.

Edited by Bamsmacked88

This is the spoiler-free forum, you know...

This is a spoilers permitted section. Unless I originally posted in a spoiler free section and a moderator moved it over, I apologize.

Yeah, it got moved. It's not a problem for me, and I'm not offended by being spoiled of the existence of this armor, but please take care where you post in the future.

Edited by Doppelschwert