Is the bug where the rogue ends invis with DOT an actual bug?

Hey guys

I love playing rogues but was really disappointed to find out that deep wounds and other rogue damaging abilities ruins invisibility for a rogue.

I consider this a really big bug because it really really effects a rogue very badly. I wouldn't call a rogue broken and unplayable because of it  but man does it suck with this happening.

Has this been acknowledged by Obsidian and do they intend on fixing it?

I am hoping that they fix it in the next patch because rogues are currently very severely ruined at the moment because of it.

thanks

Can someone explain to the noob (me) what this actually entails?

Any dot dmg (poison, deep wound, arterial strike etc...) break the invisibility, like if you were attacking. If you want play an assassin with invisibility (or just use invisibility as a defense option) you must make sure you don't use any damage over time abilities/items. Lot of rogues abilities are mutual exclusives right now.

The only invisibility that don't break from dots or attacks are the last one from rogue at pl9 that allow you to attack without breaking this special invisibility.

• Like 1

This is extremely annoying when you want to attack out of stealth with any DoT (Deep Wounds passive, Arterial Strike, Battle Axes and so on) and then want to vanish using Smoke Veil - you'll become visible again immediately and get knocked out.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods