[Guide] Permanent bonuses / Approach for a "no rest" run

Yeah, I'll try that later. Anyone know how?

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Right, I gave myself the item. Obviously I got no journal update, but it seems I can use the pool just fine. I also got reputation for just inserting it there. So... here's to hope.

The console command, by the way, is

GiveItem lax01_quest_00_seeker_artifact

My Deadfire mods

No, I lost them there too the one time I tried, just haven't tried again since. Also it's a bit annoying to retry it because it seems the design is the search will take however long it takes for your party to almost die from injuries, no matter how awesome you are at passing skill checks :p

If I don't encounter problems with this console solution, I'll use it for Survivor too.

My Deadfire mods

I don't know how. I could add wardstones and food again, I could get the courtesan, bathhouse, alchemic buffs and potions again, but how do I get a new Nature's Resolve and Dawnstar Blessing? Can I use the console to simply give me buffs?

My Deadfire mods

Since it's very easy to give yourself injuries via console I presume something like Blessing of the Dawnstars should be equally easy to apply. You just have to find the name. You can do that with the find<whatever> commands.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You know how to give yourself injuries but not buffs? Should we be concerned? :D

Anyway, I've pretty much wrapped up SSS, just have the three last bonus fights remaining. So it seems it's safe to just console the quest items in. Thanks anyway =)

My Deadfire mods

• 3 months later...

So I lost all the no rest buffs for some reason on all my saves..

Did anyone figured out how to console them back? Find commands for buffs like 'find hylea' dos not work.

Or I just Unity Console all the raw stats I should get from buffs and screw that altogether..

I wanted to ask, since I joined the PoE2 train pretty late after a long PoE break, when you should go full no rest in a run. I'm checking the "the ultimate" runs right now and seems like both guys and Victor Creed dont take the heal bonus from Port Maje ASAP so I guess they will have at least one rest and then go berserk on buffs. 

My only problem is that I don't know when is the right timing. As a newbie seems that only "dirty laundry" quest force you to rest, is that so important or is that any other reason like {completely guessing} other food over hylea bounty?

Thx in advice.

Edited by B4nJ0

1 hour ago, B4nJ0 said:

I wanted to ask, since I joined the PoE2 train pretty late after a long PoE break, when you should go full no rest in a run. I'm checking the "the ultimate" runs right now and seems like both guys and Victor Creed dont take the heal bonus from Port Maje ASAP so I guess they will have at least one rest and then go berserk on buffs. 

My only problem is that I don't know when is the right timing. As a newbie seems that only "dirty laundry" quest force you to rest, is that so important or is that any other reason like {completely guessing} other food over hylea bounty?

Thx in advice.

You can lose buffs on scripted ship events too and on 2 of 3 places on Kazuwari island, on Ultimate  it looks like you don't really need it but (depends on pathing) it's possible to grab it on way from Dorudugan to BoW.

Hylea bounty it nice just early, it doesn't stack with others defence buffs. Most gamers use Cpt. banquet or shark soup for no rest run.

edit. I usually on no rest run rush exp/Ashen Maw, then start SSS to lose buffs and then start proper no rest run.

Edited by Waski
  • Like 1

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

The +2 CON from Neketaka Shrine (cant confirm the other +2 RES shrines) will NOT force a rest if:

- You have 8 Religion

- You choose "Sing an Ondrite.." option

- You are injuried (will remove the injury instead of a forced rest).

---------

The Delemgam on Tikawara will NOT offer the spore if Agresive AND/OR Cruel disposition (cant confirm Shady).

----------

@Kaylon i experienced that "adra potion supressed" thing once, saved & reload fixed it.

Edited by fuzelogic
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fuzelogic said:

---------

The Delemgam on Tikawara will NOT offer the spore if Agresive AND/OR Cruel disposition (cant confirm Shady).

----------

Pretty sure I was able to get it as a Wael priest with maxed Shady.

• Like 1