yes

There are special interactions if you are godlike

And special interactions if you are precisly Death Godlike.

Dont remember what exacly it does.

Ah cool , thanks, i never did a Godlike char , but with berath and all that im really thinking about Death Godike

As moon godlike, i've had Huana call me "Ngati's chosen" all over the place, so I imagine there'd be similar reactivity to every specific godlike. Death definitely sounds like a good fit with the game.

recommandation : make death godlike + priest (or priestess) of Berath = Max Dialogues  :yes:

• Like 3
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Death Godlike is fun, but Island Amaua+Deadfire background opens up the most dialogues, I think, and really changes the whole atmosphere of the game.

Edited by Katarack21

yeah , not many customization for pretty much everyone . Well..I say everyone lol but haven't seen all the specie..but I know Godlike...don't have many , and not each one get 3 . 

I personally , love this one for death Godlike  :yes:

death_godlike__pillars_of_eternity__by_m

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I can't import my Death Godlike from PoE1 because she doesn't exist anymore (see my signature). :(

I don't like the new ones, that don't even have a mouth. Come on, what if they need to throw up? :yucky:

Only non-death godlikes can see the growths on their heads. I think the implication is that the masks are an illusion. As they can see just fine with their eyes covered. No reason why they cant also eat.

• Like 2

I can't import my Death Godlike from PoE1 because she doesn't exist anymore (see my signature). :(

I don't like the new ones, that don't even have a mouth. Come on, what if they need to throw up? :yucky:

Only non-death godlikes can see the growths on their heads. I think the implication is that the masks are an illusion. As they can see just fine with their eyes covered. No reason why they cant also eat.

I meant it as a joke. ;)

Anyway, I prefer the old ones with their smoky hair.

sign.jpg

yeah , not many customization for pretty much everyone . Well..I say everyone lol but haven't seen all the specie..but I know Godlike...don't have many , and not each one get 3 . 

I personally , love this one for death Godlike  :yes:

death_godlike__pillars_of_eternity__by_m

I really wish they have this head for male Death Godlike , maybe in the new patch right ? One can hope ....

I really wish they have this head for male Death Godlike , maybe in the new patch right ? One can hope ....

you don't ?  :huh:

Elderly Hive Dweller

I'm sad that they made my favourite head bald. She doesn't match her portrait anymore.

Atsura, the intelligent Psychopath of my dreams.  I like my elves grumpy and my godlike fishy!

And my Rekke romancable!