Not entirely sure which forum section this is supposed to go...

After I've cleared an "undiscovered" island, I get prompted to enter a name when leaving the associated dungeon. If I hit "Cancel", it automatically defaults to "Unnamed Island" or somesuch.

Can I access the naming prompt somehow to name the island later on, or is that the one and only chance?

• Like 1

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

Not exactly answering the question, but...

When you exit the structure, an auto save is generated. Simply reload that to try again.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I did that by accident. One of the permanent marks my Watcher has made on the world is he discovered the island of "Island Name".

"Watcher, I find your lack of creativity... unsettling." - Aloth

"The... Republic... wishes you would name it something more... fitting, Watcher." - Pallegina

"Well ain't that name a hoot!" - Xoti

"Island Name, Watcher? I think you nailed it." - Maia

"Rest assured cap'n, I ain't seen nothin' so uncreative since me time aboard the Big Boat. And, let me tell ya about it..." - Serafen

"Like the ebb and flow of the ocean... that name... crashes over me..." - Tekēhu

• Like 16

I did that by accident. One of the permanent marks my Watcher has made on the world is he discovered the island of "Island Name".

"Watcher, I find your lack of creativity... unsettling." - Aloth

"The... Republic... wishes you would name it something more... fitting, Watcher." - Pallegina

"Well ain't that name a hoot!" - Xoti

"Island Name, Watcher? I think you nailed it." - Maia

"Rest assured cap'n, I ain't seen nothin' so uncreative since me time aboard the Big Boat. And, let me tell ya about it..." - Serafen

"Like the ebb and flow of the ocean... that name... crashes over me..." - Tekēhu

You  forgot one...

"Well, not much of a name, but it's still better than Gilded Vale."  - Eder

• Like 11

"..." Konstantin (may substitute other sidekick's name :p )

• Like 4

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

after a few occasions of clearing out a nest of fampyrs i left said dungeons in a rather foul mood, which led my watcher to giving a few islands rather unfortunate names... 

• Like 1

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

• 1 year later...

HALP! A minor naming issue happened, anybody knows where I could edit that in the save? And no there is no backsies to got back and change a minor thing in the name. 

It is not the dreadful Island Name, but I just want it to be perfect and someone distracted me!