I was wondering how every one feels about a single class Fighter with the subclass, Unbroken.

I read bits here and there with multiclasses involving Unbroken. What do you think about it? Is it overkill on the tank side of things? I am about to break down and buy a PC for PoE Deadfire. I was just wondering. Any input is fine! Good or bad.

Single class would be ok, multi classes with rogue, maybe street fighter subclass, would be great.

With rogue you get acces to:

- escape, good mobility tool when you can’t charge to get in position, offsetting the stride penalty of unbroken

- permanent distraction, you are going to have a lot of enemies engaged, now they are also distracted

- riposte, cool when it happens

• Like 1

First playthrough was with this build. It was fine. Really picked up once fighter stances and clear out unlocked. I’d play it again, but am doing a second playthrough with a psyblade (unbroken/soul blade) just to get a better sense of how my skill points need to be distributed

• Like 2

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I appreciate it, y'all. I think the negative stride isn't too bad if you're positioned correctly. The negative reflex score can be almost canceled out by Snake reflexes. Overall, I'm really looking forward to playing one day soon.

From your responses, I'm really dead-set on doing a single class Unbroken.

What race and backgrounds y'all preferred?

I appreciate it, y'all. I think the negative stride isn't too bad if you're positioned correctly. The negative reflex score can be almost canceled out by Snake reflexes. Overall, I'm really looking forward to playing one day soon.

TBH, I never even noticed the negative stride. My PC was always out in front, so mobility wasn’t much of an issue.

Snake’s Reflexes isn’t a bad way to go, but if you’re going Unbroken, then you’re definitely taking Weapon and Shield Style, right? That will give you a pretty healthy reflex boost.

As for background: Aedyran aristocrat

• Like 1

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

TBH, I never even noticed the negative stride. My PC was always out in front, so mobility wasn’t much of an issue.

Snake’s Reflexes isn’t a bad way to go, but if you’re going Unbroken, then you’re definitely taking Weapon and Shield Style, right? That will give you a pretty healthy reflex boost.

As for background: Aedyran aristocrat

Most definitely, I will. Right now, in PoE 1, I had taken Weapon and Shield style with a large shield. Reflex went through the roof, it seemed. Overall, I feel real good about it. I think I will have Pale Elf (elemental resistance) or Coastal Aumaua (strength affliction resistance). Man, I'm so excited! :)

Glad you’re psyched :) If you do decide to multiclass, I will tell you that I’m experimenting with psyblade (Unbroken Fighter + Soul Blade Cipher) right now and it’s pretty awesome.

Glad you’re psyched :) If you do decide to multiclass, I will tell you that I’m experimenting with psyblade (Unbroken Fighter + Soul Blade Cipher) right now and it’s pretty awesome.

I'll likely do the same thing on my second PT. Those two classes (Cipher and Fighter) are my favorites in PoE1 but I will single class my first PT to get familiar with the game. If you want to send any pics of how your PT is going or gameplay, I'm down to see/watch it. Lol. Sounds crazy but I enjoy watching the "Let's Play" play throughs on Youtube even with spoilers.

I took merc with Ubroken/Streetfighter, so far it is low dps but work in progress.

Plans to use charge+ into the fray+riposte.

There could be a problem "why not dual wield and just autheal/outkill  enemies".

Many of the rogue attacks are "full attack" rather than "primary attack", which lends itself toward dual-wielding (and thereby, arguably, making it a poor pairing for Unbroken).

• Like 1