Translation error

gilmarbange

Question

Hello, I am Brazilian and I noticed a serious problem in the translation of the game and I found it better to share, in my language (Portuguese) the definitions of "Might" and "Resolve" are totally different from English.

1- In the English language "might" is used to improve damage and healing and "Resolve" is responsible for decreasing the "hostile effect Duration"

when I change the language of the game to the Portuguese it totally changes meaning.

2- In the Portuguese language "might" meaning "Força" is responsible for only improving weapon damage, there is nothing about healing,
Already "Resolve" that in my language means "Determinação" is responsible for damage and healing of spells.

this really changes the mechanics of the game completely, I do not even have to say that all my builds so far with more than 30 hours of gameplay are wrong, but I do not care, I just want to share and congratulate obsidian for this great game.

post-214283-0-06233900-1527623022_thumb.png

2 answers to this question

It really is confusing for me and I would like someone to help me, is it true that "might" is responsible for my weapon damage, including wizard items like staffs and wands, and who is also responsible for healing by druids and priests?