We've had Berath's Blessings, Magran's Fires, now get ready for... Wael's Mysteries!

Let Wael royally f@#$ with your game! Randomize which dungeons are on which island on the map! Better yet, randomize the position of where islands actually are! Are you too familiar with what potions heal you and which are poison?? Scramble em up!

Is it just me or would this be awesome.

• Like 5

Let Wael royally f@#$ with your game! Randomize which dungeons are on which island on the map! Better yet, randomize the position of where islands actually are! Are you too familiar with what potions heal you and which are poison?? Scramble em up!

Is it just me or would this be awesome.

Not really. Certainly not in that way. Moving dungeons around does nothing for discovery or replay ability. Those are still same locations, just need to scramble a bit more to find what I know I will find. Changing potion properties are just... silly. They still do the same thing, just need to read descriptions again for each one of them.

almost tenderizer!

amortized nestler!

demonize rattlers!

detent moralizers!

Randomize letters!

How long did it take you to figure out all those anagrams?

All the time it took me to put "anagram generator" into google! :biggrin:

• Like 1

almost tenderizer!

amortized nestler!

demonize rattlers!

detent moralizers!

Randomize letters!

How long did it take you to figure out all those anagrams?

All the time it took me to put "anagram generator" into google! :biggrin:

I'm showing my age I guess ;)

• Like 2

Priests of Wael should have special dialog where they just say random things and confuse npcs.

• Like 3

Atsura, the intelligent Psychopath of my dreams.  I like my elves grumpy and my godlike fishy!

And my Rekke romancable!

Y'know, with how many people misspell his name already, it feels like his name has already been randomized. :p

I don't know why they misspell it. How hard is it to spell Boyrerer?

It's Börör, fool!

You'd actually have to pronounce it that way in German :grin:

Y'know, with how many people misspell his name already, it feels like his name has already been randomized. :p

I don't know why they misspell it. How hard is it to spell Boyrerer?

It's Börör, fool!

That's not how it's pronounced in my head canon!

• Like 1

Poor Boeromir...

WELL! Based on how quickly things get derailed to gossip about someone who's not even here...! I think I can admit my OP is a garbage idea :p Which is why I'm a game player, not a designer. I still think the proper minds could come up with viable randomization options to keep the more adventurous of us, and streamers looking for ridiculous and entertaining challenges, going with PoE2 well past when they stop releasing content

Poor Boeromir...

WELL! Based on how quickly things get derailed to gossip about someone who's not even here...! I think I can admit my OP is a garbage idea :p Which is why I'm a game player, not a designer. I still think the proper minds could come up with viable randomization options to keep the more adventurous of us, and streamers looking for ridiculous and entertaining challenges, going with PoE2 well past when they stop releasing content

Not at all, I'm sure cool things could be done with 'blessings' of Wael. Maybe something like the wild wasteland trait from NV (maybe less 4th wall breaking, maybe exactly like that ^^).

Edited by M4xw0lf
  • Like 1