1.1 patch seems added too many enemy units to make game harder.It won't  make more fun, but lead to trash fights. Give enemies bettter AI, more epic weapon,and desgin more superior bosses will be better idea.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

PSA the beta patch is out, with a lot of unadvertised item and ability changes etc.

Does anyone now if they fixed the bug with Rogues losing Invis with DOT in this patch?

thanks

I've tested it (albeit not extensively) and it appears to be fixed. At the very least, DoT effects from poisons and deep wounds no longer break invisibility. 

rogue invisibility fixed apparently, but not all invisibility. Tested with a certain unique wizard spell, dots break the invisibility.

Look like they fixed gun critics too (-25% to -15%)

attuned body cipher spell was nerfed, +2/-2 armor instead of +5/-5 and reduced duration (30 down to 15s). They could have reduced the debuf but keep the bonus, right now the spell buff you less than spirit shield that is a pl1 spell (and for 45s!).

Not really happy with the reduced proc chance. That mean you go full critic or the items are useless. And even if you critic all the time, 10% feel very random. Never feel rewarding when things are totaly random. I would prefer active abilities instead, or something reliable.

My main concern with how they tweak things : they tone down every thing to oblivion, reducing their impact in combat and the reward you get to find them. They buff enemies (accuracy, armor etc...) reducing the number of build you can really use (at least it's a risk when you buff enemies).

With the increase of difficulty I'm waiting for better AI, more interesting/difficult encounter design, not making the game less fun to play.

Wait & see.