I have it on my zerker, he also has lots of Alchemy skill so I'm debating just using ton's of Svef (is it possibly just just keep gathering it somewhere, or shop?). I can't decide on the enchant for it, does the mental resistance one remove confuse permanently? Is it better to use Svef and use the constitution one to lower paralysis down one tier too? That's how it works right? It's hard not to use this armor with the resource bonus and action speed. 

Drugs are unlimited at the shops (but you have to wait 1day to restock). But a simple resistance to intellect afflictions should remove the confusion. (And as a barb it's the best choice as the other is already covered by Unflinching.

Edited by Kaylon

She has to die either by sparing the guy from her quest, or just die before the end of the game without being sacrificed.

Currently at least, in saves created with the new game's  savemaker, she just has to be dead for any reason; you can choose her as blood pool victim and still buy her armor.

Did not work for me. I got the Effigy talent from he after Hasongo, but no armor.

Mental resistance and extra armor. Mostly because I often have the might resist boots and can sometimes pick dex resist somewhere else. The extra armor can be very significant if you get hurt, while the heal is just too insignificant.

• Like 1

Currently debating that myself. My Swashbuckler already has resistance to dexterity afflictions due to being a wood elf, and immunity to intellect afflictions from Mordwyr. So whichever enchantment I choose, it will inevitably overlap with my existing resistances/immunities :( Although I can balance them out with fighter passives such as Body Control etc. As for the other enchantment choice, I went with heal on crit because my char has pretty decent accuracy (currently 83 for both main and off hand at lvl 12) and crits quite often.

P.S. Is it actually available for purchase at the shop? Because I stole it from a chest in the shop before I even checked the vendor's inventory :) It did require 14 points in mechanics, though.

Edited by DigitalDemon

Is the heal-on-crit really triggered by crits you deal, rather than crits you take? Thst’s unusual for an armor.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Is the heal-on-crit really triggered by crits you deal, rather than crits you take? Thst’s unusual for an armor.

It's an armor for off tank :)

I'd say it's an excellent piece of armor for your primary damage dealer :) Gives you decent protection without sacrificing action speed. And +2 to all resources (which translates to +4 for multiclasses) feels almost OP.