You try wearing a hat when your head is literally fire, gnarled wood, a rotting and hideous growth, or the moon

Don't the flames on a firegodlike explicitly not burn? As for everything else, I'm sure even a mediocra hatter could make something that would fit.

Still, good to know. Thanks for the answers.

• Like 1

You try wearing a hat when your head is literally fire, gnarled wood, a rotting and hideous growth, or the moon

Don't the flames on a firegodlike explicitly not burn? As for everything else, I'm sure even a mediocra hatter could make something that would fit.

Still, good to know. Thanks for the answers.

If they didn’t burn it wouldn’t make sense that you could light braziers with it. :p

I love Godlike...and deathlife..and naturelike...and...well , you get the idea  :p

And not wearing a hat isn't something that would bother me , since in most games that can give me the option to hide 'helmet' or 'Hat' , I would do so . 

Homewhever , it would be nice if there was a unique slot for godlike for the peoples who think they are missing some buff from a hat . Or dunno , maybe a scroll in a game that let them wear one as a charm or illusion ? if they want one . 

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I personally sent over a million anonymous emails to Obsidian claiming that if this was allowed the world would end in fire and pain. This is why you cannot wear hats and not because of the shape of your characters head.

• Like 1

Yes! We have no bananas.