Don't know if this counts as a spoiler, because it's not something that happens in the game.

I'm extremely disappointed that the scene from the main art theme of the game did not actually take place.

I was waiting the whole game to have a kraken attack my ship in the midst of a pirate attack and it never happened.

This makes me sad.

• Like 1

Kraken stretch goal was not reached. :(

Personally I do consider it a spoiler when I get confirmation that something is not in the game. Knowing what is not in a game can spoil it just as much as knowing what is in it. But I don't think that that's a common opinion. And that's fine :)

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

There's a kraken in game, and it's actually one of the few satisfying boss fights when done early.

It appears if you anger galawain in Cilath mor during the Sayuka questline

Edited by Taevyr
  • Like 7

There's a kraken in game, and it's actually one of the few satisfying boss fights when done early.

REALLY?? I have to go find it now!!

• Like 1

Woah! I thought kraken was no deal! Nice!

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

That boss fight is ****ing good. In fact, that whole questline is one of my very favorites.

• Like 1

Playing it safe, moved to spoiler friendly forum

Yeah, need more tentacles in video games :-

• Like 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That boss fight is ****ing good. In fact, that whole questline is one of my very favorites.

I especially liked that the main tactic at the end of White March, "CHARGE THE HEEEEAD!", proved to be a rather bad idea here.

• Like 1

I especially liked that the main tactic at the end of White March, "CHARGE THE HEEEEAD!", proved to be a rather bad idea here.

Yeah, I tried that tactic the first time.

well-that-didnt-go-as-planned.jpg

• Like 1

Heh. As soon as I realized poor thing's immobile I just unleashed Aloth, Durance and my scroll collection on the poor thing, it was very anticlimactic. Also, how do you piss Galawain off? I think I hanged up on him, but apparently it wasn't enough. 

Heh. As soon as I realized poor thing's immobile I just unleashed Aloth, Durance and my scroll collection on the poor thing, it was very anticlimactic. Also, how do you piss Galawain off? I think I hanged up on him, but apparently it wasn't enough. 

You have to actually shut down the machine, I believe.

• Like 1

Kraken stretch goal was not reached. :(

Personally I do consider it a spoiler when I get confirmation that something is not in the game. Knowing what is not in a game can spoil it just as much as knowing what is in it. But I don't think that that's a common opinion. And that's fine :)

For most people confirmation of something advertised as being in NOT being in isn't considered a spoiler, but grounds for a false advertisement suit. But they never claimed it was in-game so they're fine.

Edited by mishona

You have to actually shut down the machine, I believe.

That whole section kinda made me laugh, like the other gods are all debating the end of the world and here's Galawain playing with his dolls.  Excuse me, "action figures".

Edited by PsychoBlonde
  • Like 1

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

• 2 weeks later...

OK! Finally fought the kraken in my 2nd playthrough. Fun was had, limbs were chopped. Still not satisfied! I want the scene from the loading screen! With pirates AND a kraken attacking my SHIP at the same time!