Go away noobs

Raven

i notice all these people with 0 posts acting smart, as if they knew everything. especially with the topics of a person named "Adria Teksuni". hey people,

if you guys were smart, you should know that there is more than 1 "Adria Teksuni" on the internet!!! i mean, billions of people go online everyday! thats like saying

"OMG! My screenname is Captain Kirk, not his!!!!"

see what i mean, so leave the guy/woman/it/who cares alone

i notice all these people with 0 posts acting smart, as if they knew everything. especially with the topics of a person named "Adria Teksuni". hey people,

if you guys were smart, you should know that there is more than 1 "Adria Teksuni" on the internet!!! i mean, billions of people go online everyday! thats like saying

"OMG! My screenname is Captain Kirk, not his!!!!"

see what i mean, so leave the guy/woman/it/who cares alone

This is rich.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

most people wouldn't care. It was the "I created kotorfanfic.com" that got everyone angry. The real creator proved that it was an imposter by saying that it wasn't her on her site. The "noobs" as you call them are the writers at kotorfanfic.com and friends of Adria that are trying to repair the damage.

So says the Bioware Fan boy.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Well before this degenerates any further ... :) Thank you for raising the issue. Rest assured the issue is being looked into and I thank you all for taking the time to PM your concerns. I would encourage that anyone else with worries use the PM route as well, as posting in this manner likely ends up in ... SPAM and its darker kin :p

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: