[Bug] Cruel Cargo.

Tawmis

Question

So when I first talked to Ruasare, I told her I killed the folks at Crookspire (sp?) and put an end to the slave trade (which I did), to earn her trust. When she got up from the throne, I followed her and noticed that dialogue tree was still available. So I went through it again - and noticed - she gives me the quest for "Cruel Cargo" - but when I look at my Quest Log - it's already done as completed. You can keep talking to her and repeating it where she gives you the quest which immediately goes into the finished Quest log. See attachment below:

post-6565-0-65877600-1527472586_thumb.png

4 answers to this question

Greetings,

And thank you for taking the time to notify is regarding this issue :) we'll go ahead and have our Developers investigate this on their end.

Cheers.

Pleasure!

I run into an issue too... after getting rid of the slavers, and freeing her ppl, I returned but could not talk to Ruasare, only option was to read her soul and then tell Aloth in the party about what I saw. After that she won't even talk to me and only tells me "not to come closer, outsider", the guy at the door outside of the ruins thanks me for saving her sister though...

spoiler alert:
At the slaver fort, I went along with the auction buying the guy, talking to the slaver boss, got the quest from him to get rid of the tribe (only to get into his trust, hehehehe), freed my slave and requited him to work for me, then proceeded to go throught the caverns bellow and killed all the guards in the catacombs, freed the "regular" slaves, went upstairs, took out the boss and everyone in the fortress inside-out, went back to the wahiki slaves, freed them, went into the jungle behind the fort, cleared everything (could not presuade some escaped slaves(?), that I mean no harm, had to put 'em down), went back to the tribe to finish quest aaaaand that's it. Now I can't finish Cruel Cargo.

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves: You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin (RIP!)

Hi !

I had the same issue/bug. I completed the "cruel cargo" quest but couldn't talk to Ruasare anymore.

I assume that the problem appears, because I first talked to her without Aloth -getting the quest- and shortly after talked again to her with Aloth to trigger the soulsequenz and finish his quest...

After that Ruasare tells that "not to come closer, outsider" and although freeing all slaves and so on... she still stays stubborn... :-(

Do we have to open a new thread for that bug?