suggestion: show which enchantments are exclusive

First of all, I really like the new enchantment system.

The items you find are more unique than in PoE1 and the enchantments are more unique too.

There is only one problem with it.

Some enchantments are exclusive, but you do not know which ones until you enchant the item.

When first enchanting an item I did not know that I could not have all possible enchantments.

Now I do not know which ones can be used together and which ones cannot.

Often you can guess it by looking at the name and the description, but I am not always sure.

Is there a way to show us that only one out of several possible enchantments can be used?

• Like 4

First of all, I really like the new enchantment system.

The items you find are more unique than in PoE1 and the enchantments are more unique too.

There is only one problem with it.

Some enchantments are exclusive, but you do not know which ones until you enchant the item.

When first enchanting an item I did not know that I could not have all possible enchantments.

Now I do not know which ones can be used together and which ones cannot.

Often you can guess it by looking at the name and the description, but I am not always sure.

Is there a way to show us that only one out of several possible enchantments can be used?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I honestly can't believe this was left out of the game. It seems like a basic UI functionality--fundamental and *necessary* to make proper choices in the game.

You can usually tell by what the enchantments are modifying. Let's say you have a flaming scimitar - if one enchantment increases your burn lash at the cost of accuracy and the other increases your accuracy at the cost of burn, you can assume those two are mutually exclusive. It's not always that cut and dry of course, but usually you can tell by what stat is being modified. Other enchantments that add "per rest" abilities in line with the flavor of the weapon are almost always one or the other.

We should also be able to preview the available enchantment in shops.

Also some of them are very non-intuitive.

E.g. There's that jacket that offers an extra weapon, extra item and hit defence, flank defence. (You'd think the item and weapon would cancel each other but it's actually the defence)