JEDI BATTLE ARMOUR

I really have no idea the discussion is here, but the notion of Jedi Battle Armor is a cool one. I saw the Cartoon Networks 5 minutes episodes of "Clone Wars" and did see O'Ben wear a suit that looked like modified clone armor (actually just without the helmet). Only in intense battles with hordes of enemies would a Jedi need this sort of attire. I could have used it fighting those endless amounts of droids that took me forever to fiqure out how to shut down. Oh Yeah, I actually liked the cartoon shorts and found them more interesting then the last two movies.....thats just me.

I really have no idea the discussion is here, but the notion of Jedi Battle Armor is a cool one. I saw the Cartoon Networks 5 minutes episodes of "Clone Wars" and did see O'Ben wear a suit that looked like modified clone armor (actually just without the helmet). Only in intense battles with hordes of enemies would a Jedi need this sort of attire. I could have used it fighting those endless amounts of droids that took me forever to fiqure out how to shut down. Oh Yeah, I actually liked the cartoon shorts and found them more interesting then the last two movies.....thats just me.

You mean that piece of armor from the ancient Sith Wars? Weren't they almost all destroyed by the Jedi to show they weren't going to act as an army?

they kindda screwed up during the clone wars then. leading an army and stuff...

well- the sourcebooks says they're "lost"- doesn'T say they cant be FOUND someplace :)

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

I agree that Jedi battle armor would add a nice change to the game play, but since armor doesn't do damage reduction, therefore lightsabers cannot bypass it, and it becomes pointless. The only thing the battle armor did was protect from the lightsabers ability to bypass armor. The sith armor on the other hand could have a lot of different enhancements so that would be an interesting option to put in.