I am working on new build, however Smoke Veil seems bugged to me. I use it, I should be invisible and immune to engagment for 8,7 seconds. However after I use it I am being visible and attacks like 1 second after it and it does not last as long as it should.

Is it bugged or do I miss something?

Assuming you play solo:

On top of DoTs on enemies breaking invisibility, sometimes game just decides to drop you from combat if you're invisible. This obviously removes all combat-only buffs, like Invisibility, which in turn puts you back in combat if you're in the middle of enemies. I haven't been able to figure out the condition for this happening, it's quite rare but does happen. Sometimes I run as far away as possible and the combat doesn't break until invisibility is over (if even then). Sometimes I'm in the middle of many dangerous enemies and it decides to drop from combat.

If you have autopause on combat start, you can see if this is what's happening to you, as it seemingly pauses you randomly in the middle of the combat.

Edited by Alhoon

Assuming you play solo:

On top of DoTs on enemies breaking invisibility, sometimes game just decides to drop you from combat if you're invisible. This obviously removes all combat-only buffs, like Invisibility, which in turn puts you back in combat if you're in the middle of enemies. I haven't been able to figure out the condition for this happening, it's quite rare but does happen. Sometimes I run as far away as possible and the combat doesn't break until invisibility is over (if even then). Sometimes I'm in the middle of many dangerous enemies and it decides to drop from combat.

If you have autopause on combat start, you can see if this is what's happening to you, as it seemingly pauses you randomly in the middle of the combat.

This too, I use Smoke Veil, and try to do some action. After my recovery time is over I see my character attempting to do such action. However despite me seeing that I still have 3,7 seconds of invisibility game suddenly ends my Smoke Veil effect and I am in middle of enemies.

I wonder what genius designed that....

Assuming you play solo:

This too, I use Smoke Veil, and try to do some action. After my recovery time is over I see my character attempting to do such action. However despite me seeing that I still have 3,7 seconds of invisibility game suddenly ends my Smoke Veil effect and I am in middle of enemies.

I wonder what genius designed that....

From an RP perspective, it seems the assassin had been scammed into buying a large stash of faulty smoke bombs.

Edited by Hamhaus