How to get Directir Castor in his position?

I didn't really try to save him and yet in the end he stayed. During the trial I didn't mention that I restored the Adra pillar in Poko Kahara, I also exposed his dealings with the slavers. I think I said something in his defense once and then asked Pallegina to defend him in the end.

Save the Adra pillar and credit him with it.

Says the experiment is successful and will lead to a grand future.

Admit there are tons of adra in Ukaizo.

And vouch for him or get Pallegina to say it.

tbh, I went with the female because

Castro deals in slavery with Furrante

Actually Alvari is worse, what she will do to future miners is same as slavery or worse, and she will not do any good thing for anyone, unlike Castol.

• Like 4

Actually Alvari is worse, what she will do to future miners is same as slavery or worse, and she will not do any good thing for anyone, unlike Castol.

Yeah, there's a little too much of that in this game, imo. I get that it's interesting for characters to be flawed, but it's frustrating that every potential faction leader has at least one totally irredeemable quality. I missed the presence of at least a few mostly decent or mostly evil characters. Grey area can provide for some much needed nuance in RPGs, but too much of it engenders player apathy.

Yeah, there's a little too much of that in this game, imo. I get that it's interesting for characters to be flawed, but it's frustrating that every potential faction leader has at least one totally irredeemable quality. I missed the presence of at least a few mostly decent or mostly evil characters. Grey area can provide for some much needed nuance in RPGs, but too much of it engenders player apathy.

I prefer old school good and evil, black and white choice. Then video games start to have grey element, I'm ok with that at first since it really make story more interesting. But nowadays games have too many grey element, I can't fully enjoy because I can't get satisfaction I want. If writers just care about telling their own story, don't promise us "freedom" or "choice matter" then slap our face.

I prefer old school good and evil, black and white choice. Then video games start to have grey element, I'm ok with that at first since it really make story more interesting. But nowadays games have too many grey element, I can't fully enjoy because I can't get satisfaction I want. If writers just care about telling their own story, don't promise us "freedom" or "choice matter" then slap our face.

At least we were given the option to ally with no one, rather than being forced to play the "How shall I compromise my morals today?" game. You can also steal the ghost ship out from under the Principi's collective noses.

It would've been nice to be able to ally with the Dawnstars.

• Like 1

VTC officially are against slavery (at least illegal one involving locals), so if you wanna keep Castol in his position at the trial another thing to do is to kill slavers and Furrante beforehand so there are no leads connecting him to them. I imagine with Ukaizo in VTC control Castol definitely won't have any funding problems anymore for his animancy research investments, so he won't need to resort to any shady and desperate deals like with those slavers.

Saving Adra helps, Also doing experiments with Animancers.

I killed all the slavers and told Castro to deal with it. During trial tell that we have nothong to do with slavers.

Did some bounties for VTC so my stending was above 2

During trial tell all good stuff about castro.

i was honest, and also supported castro and had pellegina do so as well, and he survived just fine. 

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

VTC officially are against slavery (at least illegal one involving locals), so if you wanna keep Castol in his position at the trial another thing to do is to kill slavers and Furrante beforehand so there are no leads connecting him to them. I imagine with Ukaizo in VTC control Castol definitely won't have any funding problems anymore for his animancy research investments, so he won't need to resort to any shady and desperate deals like with those slavers.

Once a slaver, always a slaver. He will just come up with new idea that require extra funding from slavery. This is Castro, the man of "Vision" who will say and do anything to justify reaching the end and keep his head out of trouble. Even his personality is shady and wimpy, the dangerous kind.

So while both Castro and Alvari suck, Alvari's record is way cleaner when it comes to being shady. She climbs to the top through brute forcing methods instead of relying on something grand to justify all the means.

And I didn't take side for Ukaizo so Alvari is way better suited for the coming chaos unlike Castro who has to rely on stuff going his way to make anything really work.

funny, if it wasn't for the fact i had maia in my party during the mercenary attack at the animancer's tower, i'd have thought alvari was behind the attack, trying to sabotage castro's animancy research. though, the merc's reaction to her stopped that chain of thought pretty quick.

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

Once a slaver, always a slaver. He will just come up with new idea that require extra funding from slavery. 

Doesn't seem likely if you go pro-VTC, but that's your opinion to have.

I wanted to keep him in his position, but because of RP I felt forced to admit he dealt with slavers. I thought this would ruin his chances but instead it seemed to earn him points with his seniors. They probably thought that some exploitative and unscrupulous bastard is exactly what they needed.

Edited by wih