stuck on world map

carlos1980

Question

hi just left the engwith digsite and whakura pass has reaparied on the world map blocking my way to port maje, I cant enter  whakura pass from this side so I need a way to enter this location again or to just bypass it all together, I would play through again but dont want to run into this problem again with out a viable work around in place.

3 answers to this question

I'm on patch 1.2 and I have the same problem. I left Engwith Digsite and need to get to Port Maje to complete the quest and do anything else. However, I can't get through Whakura Pass and can't see another way how to get to Port Maje (or anywhere). 

Is there another way to get to Port Maje or is my game broken and requires a restart?

Thanks for any help.

I'm on patch 1.2 and I have the same problem. I left Engwith Digsite and need to get to Port Maje to complete the quest and do anything else. However, I can't get through Whakura Pass and can't see another way how to get to Port Maje (or anywhere). 

Is there another way to get to Port Maje or is my game broken and requires a restart?

Thanks for any help.

Try to launch the game in native language (english) and load an AUTOSAVE, then from that load your save with this issue .... Not sure that it work but in some case this has fixed the Loading Map error on old save.

Btw my fair advice to anyone is to start a new run after any patch  (in any game you buy ;) ) that to avoid incongruence of data between different builds.

Edited by kilay