what is your favorite/most fun ranged dps class/not a caster you have played so far?

I want to set up MC as a ranged dps because I am planning my party build as follow:

Eder-pure fighter as main tank

pallegina-paladin/chanter as offtank and debuffer

Xoti-pure priest as healer

Aloth-pure wizard as dps/cc

which class you guys think would be best for my MC as ranged dps or maybe melee dps if it suit my party better.

If you just want to see all the projectiles you could do worse than ranger/monk. Go for frostseeker bow, use dance of death to get wounds, use swift blows, max dex and perception, and go to town. Driving shot will eventually double your already ridiculous amount of chances to start the whole party all-over again with each crit.

If you just want to see all the projectiles you could do worse than ranger/monk. Go for frostseeker bow, use dance of death to get wounds, use swift blows, max dex and perception, and go to town. Driving shot will eventually double your already ridiculous amount of chances to start the whole party all-over again with each crit.

Do I need any subclass for ranger/monk?

Do I need any subclass for ranger/monk?

Sharpshooter works, you want to stack as much crit chance as possible