Can we please get enchanted clothing

There is so much dope clothing in this game, and I kind of miss the lighter armour options from poe1. It is after all the sweltering jungle and tropical islands, and deserts, it might make sense to have some more themed armour options for the higher levels - stuff like the clothes that already exist - some jungle loincloths and some pirate clothing. 

I mean I know you have to do other things, DLC, unbork monk and cypher (which IMO could be very cool), but I miss being able to just enchant up some cool gear and just roll with it. 

• Like 2

Regarding this topic, can the Rauatai Clothing be changed to use the two character colors?

It has fixed colors in my game (red/black), and it's the only cloth that looks like a martial artist outfit.

There are two different looking items with the same name, but only of them has this problem of not adjusting its colors.

Regarding this topic, can the Rauatai Clothing be changed to use the two character colors?

It has fixed colors in my game (red/black), and it's the only cloth that looks like a martial artist outfit.

There are two different looking items with the same name, but only of them has this problem of not adjusting its colors.

Yeah, there are some equips that have fixed colors for some reason. All equipment should be color adjustable!

And we need a cosmetic slot so we can wear clothing over armor.

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

I ended up using a mod. https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/pillars-of-eternity-2-deadfire-2018-05-24-unity-console-v0-19.6745/

With this you can add superb quality to clothes, and extra +1 and then a bunch of damage based DRs. Bringing it up to spec with a really good robe, or decent light armour. Now 3 of my people are in actual clothes, 1 in aloths armour and only one wears medium armour. It comes across as so much better for the setting. Waaay more piratey. 

• Like 1