I would really like to have 1,4s reload time that the tooltip shows but even though it's like that it's still ~3,6s every time.

Kills the fantasy of pistol/rapier pirate for me.

I downloaded the rum runners but it's still the same :S

I would really like to have 1,4s reload time that the tooltip shows but even though it's like that it's still ~3,6s every time.

It's a friggin' muzzle loader, not a revolver with a speed loader!!!

You're lucky it doesn't take longer.

• Like 1

Irrelevant.

If tooltip shows 1,5s I expect it to reload at 1,5s, not at more than double that.

Also, fireballs and other crap, muzzle loader is the least thing to worry about.

This is RPG, not a Reloading-simulator

Edited by Killyox
  • Like 2

I think you don't understand mechanics of shooting, there is nothing to be fixed there, its just slow I admit it... but correct with mechanics of the game. 

There is reload but there is also recovery and action speed itself. 

Edited by Phyriel

I think you don't understand mechanics of shooting, there is nothing to be fixed there, its just slow I admit it... but correct with mechanics of the game. 

I struggle to understand what you are trying to say ?

There is a big issue to fix with the reload time of guns. There seems to be a minimum reload time under which the game does not want to take you, even though the tooltip indicates a much shorter reload time.

It's either:

A: (most likely) a bug that needs fixing

B: Intended but poorly exlained, in that case it needs urgent balancing all the same because it makes an entire playstyle irrelevant.

Edited by Myrtillo

Irrelevant.

If tooltip shows 1,5s I expect it to reload at 1,5s, not at more than double that.

Also, fireballs and other crap, muzzle loader is the least thing to worry about.

This is RPG, not a Reloading-simulator

Lmao!!!

And yeah I hope there is a fix for this ASAP. First thing I wanted to do in this was a dual pistol guy but was made aware of this bug, until it's fixed I'll have no dual pistol guy =(

Where is it documented this "recovery" part of guns? PoE1 had recovery and reload, but AFAICT Deadfire removed all "recovery" for guns to just be "reload." People in other threads have commented that this is likely a bug due to animation cycles (which has no connection to actual game mechanics).

Edited by thelee

It is not 'lucky' to have the game lie to you in tooltips. It isn't 'lucky' that guns and only guns don't benefit from attack speed increases. And it certainly isn't a matter of 'realism' when you literally have people right beside the person loading a gun( Who is doing so with the same speed at dexterity 3 as 35) shooting off fireballs without even needing a spellbook.