Anyone else feel the need to replay POE 1?

I finished Deadfire, and I want to play another game of Deadfire, but I really would like to play POE 1. First I want to import a character save into Deadfire rather than choose what happens. I couldn't do so before because I didn't have a finished game of POE 1. My only finished game is on another hard drive and didn't have the DLC complete.

And I forgot a lot of the events in POE 1, so some of the references I didn't get. And who is that kid who is on your ship? Was that kid in POE 1? She seems familiar.

Only problem is some of the game mechanics I like better in POE 2 and it will be a little hard to go back to 1. Not to mention no voiced dialogue and massive information dumps by Durance. I may just skip over Durance's conversations, same with Grieving Mother who I don't care for.

I want to replay PoE as well. Haven't completed it in well over a year. I actually forgot a lot of my choices when I started Deadfire.

Problem is.....time. I seem to be having less and less of it lately. I haven't even been able to play Deadfire the past few days and I'm only like 27 hours in.

I finished Deadfire, and I want to play another game of Deadfire, but I really would like to play POE 1. First I want to import a character save into Deadfire rather than choose what happens. I couldn't do so before because I didn't have a finished game of POE 1. My only finished game is on another hard drive and didn't have the DLC complete.

And I forgot a lot of the events in POE 1, so some of the references I didn't get. And who is that kid who is on your ship? Was that kid in POE 1? She seems familiar.

Only problem is some of the game mechanics I like better in POE 2 and it will be a little hard to go back to 1. Not to mention no voiced dialogue and massive information dumps by Durance. I may just skip over Durance's conversations, same with Grieving Mother who I don't care for.

Check out Divinity Original Sin 2, you won't ever have the desire to play PoE again. Ever.

• Like 1

Check out Divinity Original Sin 2, you won't ever have the desire to play PoE again. Ever.

I've played Pillars of Eternity, Divinity: Original Sin, Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Pillars of Eternity 2.

I think they're all great games but none of them make me want to not play the others.

• Like 1

I'm going to let a lot of time pass before I replay PoE again; the less I recall of the minutiea, the more enjoyable the replay.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I've already made my views on that game clear in another thread, and got called a fan boy for it. :) I have no problems with the game, the combat is pretty fun. Problem is that seems to be the only highlight of the game. The universe just doesn't interest me at all. I had to struggle to finish DOS 1, and DOS 2 I only got about halfway through and got bored of it. Fact is I have finished Deadfire, but have yet to finish DOS 2 which came out like 9 months ago. It seems unlikely I'll finish DOS 2 at this point, but who knows.

Edited by Masticator

I've already made my views on that game clear in another thread, and got called a fan boy for it. :) I have no problems with the game, the combat is pretty fun. Problem is that seems to be the only highlight of the game. The universe just doesn't interest me at all. I had to struggle to finish DOS 1, and DOS 2 I only got about halfway through and got bored of it. Fact is I have finished Deadfire, but have yet to finish DOS 2 which came out like 9 months ago. It seems unlikely I'll finish DOS 2 at this point, but who knows.

Same, love the combat and classes, the world is too goofy and very little atmosphere for me. Especially in DOS1.