Back to School

Darth Reven

mine on the 7th of september. :blink:

but when it starts :angry: another year of crap

Same here. I seem to go through this process every year because of it.

Step One: Laugh at all the people who have to start school earlier than I do.

Step Two: When June rolls around and people are getting out of school in the first week I get laughed at... <_<

Happens every year for some reason.

I've been in school for 2 weeks now. I love the Arizona Multiple building schools where we get to walk around in 110 degree heat to get anywhere. (That is about 43C for thoese of you in other parts of the world.) I also love AP English where we go home and read 40 pages of John Adams Biography and write an essay every night for homework.

or simply laugh at the people who still are in school...

Why? I wish I had a high school schedule again. Five hours a day, home by 3:30. Nothing to laugh at there.

Now a university schedule I don't envy.

Yes you do. You'd envy mine. ;)

My second year of Law starts in October, with no more than 13 hours of class in a week. B)

My second year of Law starts in October, with no more than 13 hours of class in a week. B)

13 hours of education per week, hm? No wonder lawyers are idiots. ;)

Bah! Everything you need to know is in the books. The only purpose of those classes is to clarify some stuff.

Last year I attended almost every single class (I had about 18 hours a week last year). In the end they didn't help me sh!t. Law only has exams in June, while most others also have them in January. This makes the classes of the first semester rather redundant for us, as there's no way a normal person (and we're not even talking about me yet) can remember those by the end of the year.

Conclusion: officially 13 hours, in reality even less than that. Go Law go. :)

Uni = teh roXXor!

Heh, I do independant studies, so I started a week ago, but I only have one official hour of class a week. It is teh r0x0r. When I was still at a regular school, I went to school later than the public ones, had shorter days, and got out earlier. All because we didn't have all the teacher's vacation filler vacations they did. ;)

Yay! Only 6 more weeks of school ever.

More precisely, 3 weeks of school, then 2 weeks of holidays/studying, then 2 weeks of exams, then 3 more weeks of school, then final exams. ;)

And thats about the time you realise, that school is among the best time of your life :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My first year of Archeology starts at around mid-October. Classes start at 11 AM, last for a couple of hours, and then it's relaxation time at a cafeteria or something...These will probably be the best 4 years of my life :p

And I also do wish there was one more year of school ;)

Yay! Only 6 more weeks of school ever.

More precisely, 3 weeks of school, then 2 weeks of holidays/studying, then 2 weeks of exams, then 3 more weeks of school, then final exams. :)

And thats about the time you realise, that school is among the best time of your life :p

Uhm... no...

I'm so very glad I'm rid of school forever. God I love the freedom you have at uni. All you need is discipline (which, sadly, is easier said than done for most folks... not for me though!).