What was your funniest party wipe out? Mine was getting to Concelhaut and being killed by some sigil or other while reading the convo popup. This happened twice in a row as I cannot launch the interaction without triggering it and it's not targetable before. After the second time, the game crashed xD

http://prntscr.com/jmega3

-edited to add, finally did manage to target it w/o triggering the convo, still pretty funny.

Edited by Slotharingia

nvAeseu.png

Fighting way underleveled against the old city Cave Grub boss on my first playthrough. I finally finish off the boss with only an exhausted Xoti left standing in a one on one vs the last regular sized cave grub, burning through my remaining health potions in between swinging and missing at this thing.

I finally cast Withdraw on myself right before death as a final throw of the dice, feeling pretty comfortable this will take me back to full health for an easy win against the pathetic and almost dead cave grub. Instead Xoti’s vision range gets cut down to nothing from being in Withdraw, the game thinks combat has ended and dumps me straight out of Withdraw, causing combat to immediately reactivate and this special forces ninja cave grub to finish me off.

• Like 2

Fighting way underleveled against the old city Cave Grub boss on my first playthrough. I finally finish off the boss with only an exhausted Xoti left standing in a one on one vs the last regular sized cave grub, burning through my remaining health potions in between swinging and missing at this thing.

I finally cast Withdraw on myself right before death as a final throw of the dice, feeling pretty comfortable this will take me back to full health for an easy win against the pathetic and almost dead cave grub. Instead Xoti’s vision range gets cut down to nothing from being in Withdraw, the game thinks combat has ended and dumps me straight out of Withdraw, causing combat to immediately reactivate and this special forces ninja cave grub to finish me off.

Oh no! That sounds super annoying but funny at the same time xD

• Like 1

nvAeseu.png

Those sigils of death (the ones that add wounds) are the worst if you don't have one of those Wardstones. I usually draw the fight away then sit there and pelt them from a distance after the fight:P you have to use a scepter though, because they're immune to pierce/slash damage but the scepters range is just barely far enough to stay out of its area of effect

Edited by fortuntek
  • Like 2

Those sigils of death (the ones that add wounds) are the worst if you don't have one of those Wardstones. I usually draw the fight away then sit there and pelt them from a distance after the fight:P you have to use a scepter though, because they're immune to pierce/slash damage but the scepters range is just barely far enough to stay out of its area of effect

I'm not sure what it was, but it killed me pretty fast. I ended up getting rid of it with the frostseeker bow.

nvAeseu.png

I had to stop taking Serafen, he just kept one shotting himself.

What difficulty is that on? I'm finding him way more useful as half barbarian.

That was on Veteran. I was a Ravager on that playthrough, I might Barb him next time.

I had to stop taking Serafen, he just kept one shotting himself.

What difficulty is that on? I'm finding him way more useful as half barbarian.

It's just his wild mind in the early game. It does 150 AoE shock damage, stun and deplete his focus. It becomes wear more bearable after a few levels because his shock don't really have much of a pen and will barely do much damage after 10 levels in.

The instant max focus and I think double cast are awesome though.

Edited by Zeitzbach
  • Like 1

Not party wipe, but:

Xoti was dying in every combat, even the easy ones.

Protip: When setting AI for Gauns Harvest, do not leave self as target.

Usually I don't admire piety, but in this case I'm fairly impressed at her dedication.

• Like 2

No party wipe, but the closest we came was a surprise splitting slime fight shortly after arriving in Nekkytokker. The only fight where Empower was used.

There was one game over though, when my main walked into a small dungeon room with 3 Injury ping pillars. Instagib. 

• Like 1

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

Told Berath to romance me , she gone insta kill..before character customization  :w00t: was worth it..you should've seen the blush on her  :dancing:

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

my Eder always oneshot dominated Ydwin, no wound, just insta death 

Wow your Eder must be badass. I don't think any of my characters have managed to kill one another while dominated yet.

nvAeseu.png

Told Berath to romance me , she gone insta kill..before character customization  :w00t: was worth it..you should've seen the blush on her  :dancing:

are you serious? xD

I'm always seriouse..when it's a matter of Smoochies  :brows:

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

While arguing with Rymrgand, in a fit of anger at the gods, I told him to "go ahead and give me his best shot"

SPLAT!

End of one slightly passive aggressive watcher and complete party wipe.

Game over....

• Like 1

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light