Is there any information as to when the physical copies for backers will ship/arrive.  It's great to be able to play the game (through Steam for me) and the free DLC is great but I would like to know when the actual game and goodies will arrive

Anyone know anything

• Like 1

latest i've heard (which was a little before launch) was 4-6 weeks from launch date, iirc. don't really recall who said it, so can't vouch for validity.

Edited by Casper

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

I haven't seen any updates and don't remember exactly what they said initially, I thought it was expected it wouldn't be more than a few weeks but could be wrong. 

I certainly wish they would provide an update on the physical rewards.

Physical copy of the game is not the same as physical rewards.

To my knowledge there are physical game boxes, yes, but they contain a Steam Installer on a DVD. Not the game itself on a DVD.

The only way to get a physical copy of the game is the physical copy from THQ Nordic as far as I know.

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Hey all, I emailed them and asked them the same question, this was their reply. Hope this helps some guys/gals...

"" 

WHAT'S THE LATEST NEWS ON PHYSICAL BACKER REWARDS?

Most of the physical items for backers are ready, but we're waiting for a few last pieces to come in from across the world.

We're currently estimating shipping everything in the middle of June based on their estimates.

Please check back on this page for updates as we learn more from our logistics and fulfillment partners. ""

Here is the email they sent me..

Hi Mereinid,

This is the most recent status update about shipping: https://support.obsidian.net/article/23-whats-the-latest-news-on-physical-backer-rewards

So hopefully not too much longer. Is there anything else with which I can help at this time?

with respect,

Richard

--
Richard M.
support@obsidian.net

• Like 3

Hey all, I emailed them and asked them the same question, this was their reply. Hope this helps some guys/gals...

"" 

Most of the physical items for backers are ready, but we're waiting for a few last pieces to come in from across the world.

We're currently estimating shipping everything in the middle of June based on their estimates.

Please check back on this page for updates as we learn more from our logistics and fulfillment partners. ""

Hi Mereinid,

This is the most recent status update about shipping: https://support.obsidian.net/article/23-whats-the-latest-news-on-physical-backer-rewards

So hopefully not too much longer. Is there anything else with which I can help at this time?

with respect,

Richard

--

Richard M.

support@obsidian.net

Thank you for posting this, very disappointing (AGAIN) but at least its an update.

• Like 1

Your welcome, I know its frustrating, Never actually spent hundreds of dollars and had to wait for more than a year on the return...well I guess except my 401k is like that... but let's not remind me how much I'm paying into that reservoir. 

One day, I'll have a gods bust on my mantle behind me to watch over me while I track him down and....do something to him. I haven't finished the game yet.

• Like 2

Look to the birds and bees in the trees.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

It's with Scooby Doo I'm afraid.

But in all seriousness I've got a ton of stuff coming. Pondering if it's going to be shipped out piecemeal now.

Doubtful. Shipping piecemeal would make the whole thing a lot more expensive, hence why they are waiting until they have everything.
  • Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

"" 

Hi Mereinid,

with respect,

Richard

--

Richard M.

support@obsidian.net

Thank you for posting this, very disappointing (AGAIN) but at least its an update.

Middle of June?? Geez. So much for having the book and mouse pad for when I play Deadfire first time around. Anyone know if some of this stuff is able to be cancelled at this point?

I mean, I threw in the mouse pad to help support a little bit more, but it's something I really don't need, especially now.

• Like 1