Yeah I have the same problem on GoG

I wasn't able able to start the download from their Galaxy app, but I could download the installer from gog.com from a web browser.

I have "bought" it but i cant find anywhere to install it on GoG.com nor on the app, if u have a solution, please, id appreciate it =)

For steam, I was finally able to get it to download by going to the game directory in your games list -> DLC -> click on 'Add All DLC to cart' (this will add paid DLC as well, but I assume you can just ignore that), then going back into the game directory and scrolling down to my DLC list for Deadfire. I unchecked/rechecked the box next to the DLC and it downloaded a minute later, though there's no progress bar to show this.

If you're on Steam then when you click "download," it will automatically start the game and bring up a window asking you if you want to download it or telling it you already have Steam. If you tell it you already have Steam the window will close and the game will resume without installing the DLC. 

To address this, log out of the game and navigate to the game in your Steam library, check the list of DLCs and you should see the DLC in your list but it will say "Not Installed." Uncheck the box and check it again and it will install it. 

Gog users search for rum runners dlc on google should take you to gog.

put it in basket and click buy cost nothing, once done go in your game collection and you'll find it under dlc download and install and go have fun playing

It wasn't in downloads a couple of hours ago, but it is now  :thumbsup:

My problem still is: I CAN'T INSTALL GAUN'S PLEDGE - FOR EOTHASSESSES SAKE!!!11eleven!! ;)

Wonder what the problem is. A lot of people seem to face the same "bug".

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

UHH, CAPS???

YEAH!

ME FACEROLL KEYBOARD NOW!!

ÖYYKLBÄOKJLLKLÖÅHHHHFHYUY¤#()HUJLJUJHLPÅYGTFDW"!/ VVVVXX)=?UUB&G&G&%%%C%C&D&GBH//ÄÄ/&&FF%%%

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Ⱥȵȡ śŏ Ɯȇ ƈȱɱȅ͢͢ țȏ ƭħē ęňđ ōf ţȟé țȟŗĕăď

You you wish to restart this conversation in a new thread if you still need assistance with this issue.

• Like 4

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man