Need Clarification on some Companions (MinorSpoiler)

I beg sharing your Oh-mighty knowledge on the following questions :

1. Can Pellagina and Xoti stay in the same party even after their supposed fight?( important )

2. Does Pellagina leave if I side with Rautain??

3. Does Maia leave if I side with Valians??

4. Maia and Pallegina stay in the same group?

~Seems like Pallegina is a real problem girl....~

Between the "real thing" and the "indistinguishable fake" which is worth more?

-Of course, the real thing worth more.

-They have equal value.

-The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real,

its more "real" than the real thing.

~The choice is yours~

Thank you very much dude, you seriously made my day.... Was searching for that info for 6 Google pages.. SIX... and we all know you have to stop when you reach the second one.

Time to create my dream team . 

Between the "real thing" and the "indistinguishable fake" which is worth more?

-Of course, the real thing worth more.

-They have equal value.

-The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real,

its more "real" than the real thing.

~The choice is yours~

Companion will always stay even they hate each other, but

1) Maia leave if you involve in killing Sayuka fleet master or blowing Brass Citadel powder house

2) Teheku leave if you involve in Queen assassination

other I don't know yet.

• Like 1

Maia leaves, as i sided with the Huana. She stays, if u remove her during the speech and final quest of the Huana Queen, she stays in Party and u can selectet her. Cant say about Pallegina, because i never had her in my active Party. Too antireligìous for my Priest of Wael

Wenn etwas auf facebook steht, dann muss es ja wahr sein! ;-)

Companion will always stay even they hate each other, but

1) Maia leave if you involve in killing Sayuka fleet master or blowing Brass Citadel powder house

2) Teheku leave if you involve in Queen assassination

other I don't know yet.

Except Maia doesn't always leave. She stuck around with me although I blew up the powder house, I just didn't have her in my party during any of the relevant convos.

I read somewhere in this forum that the faction that becomes your antagonist is the one you had most approval with apart from the one you side with, but idk if this is the case. I sided with the Huana and the RDC was the final opponant.

nvAeseu.png

Tekehu can leave even without blowing the powder house-- his "I'm leaving" dialogue just popped up randomly when I entered Dunnage one time. Mind you I had been doing *a lot* to piss off the Huana lol, but I didn't take any quests to blow the powder house. I was working for the Principi

Tekehu can leave even without blowing the powder house-- his "I'm leaving" dialogue just popped up randomly when I entered Dunnage one time. Mind you I had been doing *a lot* to piss off the Huana lol, but I didn't take any quests to blow the powder house. I was working for the Principi

Why would powder house matter to him? He is Huana faction, not RDC.

I always helping Huana( reputation 5) and Watershaper, but seems like queen assassination is enough to cancel all my good deed.

It's a bit more complex than just who you sided with.

Banished Pallegina will only accept no-one and Vailian as factions. Not Banished Pallegina will accept everyone but RDC. There are some resolutions to the Feuding Family quest line that piss her off and she leaves too.

Maia leaves if you side with Vailian and if you bring her to blow up the powder house for Huana (last one could be a bug and she's supposed to leave even if not in party as well, she's against Pro-Huana afterall).

As for Maia and Pallegina in the same party, Pallegina had Maia at +1 in my playthrough, they have more of a rivalry going than hatred. Maia seemed bugged though, she was at 0 with everyone while others were gaining points with her.

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Why would powder house matter to him? He is Huana faction, not RDC.

I always helping Huana( reputation 5) and Watershaper, but seems like queen assassination is enough to cancel all my good deed.

Well killing a queen is pretty rad xD You can get -3 with the principi just for telling some guy you meet you won't aid him in raiding some ship, even if you did everything to please them before.

nvAeseu.png

sooo..how do you get approval with factions? like just don't do their quest or what ? 

Edit: To be more clear...in my 1st playtrough , I did as many quest as I could . And end up with princip...

So say if I wanna do Huana route , should I just do the quest but make how they end toward Huana ? or just skip rauata and VL quest ? 

Edited by E.RedMark
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

sooo..how do you get approval with factions? like just don't do their quest or what ? 

Edit: To be more clear...in my 1st playtrough , I did as many quest as I could . And end up with princip...

So say if I wanna do Huana route , should I just do the quest but make how they end toward Huana ? or just skip rauata and VL quest ? 

You can do all of the quests, but obviously pick the outcomes that favour the faction you are going for.

nvAeseu.png

I don't understand your problem, all my faction reputation is 5 at the end and I can pick all faction final quest.( Beware Maia will leave if you pick VTC or Huana final quest ).

I don't understand your problem, all my faction reputation is 5 at the end and I can pick all faction final quest.( Beware Maia will leave if you pick VTC or Huana final quest ).

well..my issue is with the 'Ending sliders' . 

So..if you wanna know , they are here : https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Pillars_of_Eternity_II:_Deadfire_endings#Port_Maje_Peaceful

There are some stuff in the ending sliders..which made me wonder . Hence the question...

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

So..if you wanna know , they are here : https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Pillars_of_Eternity_II:_Deadfire_endings#Port_Maje_Peaceful

There are some stuff in the ending sliders..which made me wonder . Hence the question...

Damn it! I still feel very upset that I was unaware of helping assassination! 

If you want peace, just screw Maia quest.

Damn it! I still feel very upset that I was unaware of helping assassination! 

If you want peace, just screw Maia quest.

Peace in Deadfire is a very relative term, the place can still turn into a blood covered one even if you do not do or sabotage Maia's quest. Depends who you side with at the end.

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Peace in Deadfire is a very relative term, the place can still turn into a blood covered one even if you do not do or sabotage Maia's quest. Depends who you side with at the end.

kinda own up to the name..don't you think... :yes:

• Like 1

Elderly Hive Dweller