Priest of Berath/Eothas Unique Interactions?

So, because Priest doesn't really seem to offer a whole lot outside of roleplay potential (Super long cast/recovery buffs, mostly), I'm probably not going to play one. Still, since I figure that Priests of Eothas and Berath would probably get a lot of unique dialogue, considering the roles that those gods play in the story, I was wondering if anyone could share any particularly interesting bits? I've played far enough as a Priest of Eothas to know that... you don't really seem to know much more about him than anyone else, which is kind of funny. When Xoti tells you about Gaun, the only option you have is the same stock "He's an aspect of Eothas" response that everyone gets. 

Meanwhile, I'm fairly certain a Priest of Berath would be absolutely thrilled to get chosen as her herald. I was particularly interested if Priestly dialogue options affected the gods' councils at all. 

According to the game data, actually priest of Magran by FAR gets the most unique interactions. Not just of priests, but of any subclass

Talking about Magran, I thought she is evil goddess since she conspired with Woedica during POE1 event and always exercise extreme method. I didn't expect she is more benevolent than Ondra. 

According to the game data, actually priest of Magran by FAR gets the most unique interactions. Not just of priests, but of any subclass

She's the god you have the most interactions with beside Berath and she has special meaning in the Deadfire (as do her fire godlikes).

Talking about Magran, I thought she is evil goddess since she conspired with Woedica during POE1 event and always exercise extreme method. I didn't expect she is more benevolent than Ondra.

Magran is all about though love and sass. The "conspired with Woedica" happens to be more "manipulated by Woedica" going by something she says early in Deadfire too.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

The "conspired with Woedica" happens to be more "manipulated by Woedica" going by something she says early in Deadfire too.

Yup, this is the moment I start to think I misjudged her...But she pour down volcano to me!

Btw, Ondra suppose to be playing major role in Deadfire, but there is not much interaction if you don't bring Tekehu along :(

Magran's not evil so much as she's a selfish, reckless jerk whose default solution to any problem is violence - which makes sense for a god of war and fire. Her old enemy Eothas has made himself vulnerable? Blow him up. The priests who made the Godhammer can't be allowed to live with the knowledge of its construction? Blow them up.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.