Blow The Man Down (Spoilers)

I haven't done this mission yet, but what I've read online there seems to be 2 ways to go about it;

1-Mirke path

2-Captain Lamond path

What's the differences between these paths? Like;

Do you miss out on certain items depending on what path you take?

Can you still get Mirke as a sidekick if you do Captain Lamonds path?

Which path is easier to letting Benweth live?

Cheers

Edited by Gary1986

Lamond's path is the one where Benweth can live. Benweth has one of the best leather armors on him though, so I guess letting him live is not a very popular choice  :p

In Mirke's path he's gets an funny accident. You can recruit her in whatever path except for the one where you make everyone hostile.

Lamond's path is the one where Benweth can live. Benweth has one of the best leather armors on him though, so I guess letting him live is not a very popular choice :p

In Mirke's path he's gets an funny accident. You can recruit her in whatever path except for the one where you make everyone hostile.

Guess I'll kill him then. What happens to Lamond and his imprisoned crew if i do Mirkes path? Do they play any role late game?

Also can I get all items on both paths?

I choose Lamond path because it has high reputation boost, but I reverse pick-pocket a bomb before talk to him :p

Does Lamond play a role later game if you rescue his crew?

Also do you get to find all items both paths?

I choose Lamond path because it has high reputation boost, but I reverse pick-pocket a bomb before talk to him :p

I think both are same, if you spare him you get reputation while kill him will get his leather armor. However Lamond path will lure him into a place where no one notice. Other will not turn hostile if you kill him there.

If you want to spare him then kill him you must be quick because he will walk away and disappear while you in camera lock after conversation, that's why I reverse pick-pocket him, wait 10 seconds then talk to him during game pause. He will explode after few steps. I think this is a glitch :D

I choose Lamond path because it has high reputation boost, but I reverse pick-pocket a bomb before talk to him  :p

Haha that's brilliant. So did you get the reputation boost and the armour?

Yes :D

Edited by Ildun
  • Like 1

I think both are same, if you spare him you get reputation while kill him will get his leather armor. However Lamond path will lure him into a place where no one notice. Other will not turn hostile if you kill him there.

If you want to spare him then kill him you must be quick because he will walk away and disappear while you in camera lock after conversation, that's why I reverse pick-pocket him, wait 10 seconds then talk to him during game pause. He will explode after few steps. I think this is a glitch :D

Haha that's brilliant. So did you get the reputation boost and the armour?

Yes :D
So you get to sneak around the whole building during both paths looking for items and stuff?

Do you ever see Lamond again in the game?

Edited by Gary1986

So you get to sneak around the whole building during both paths looking for items and stuff?

Lamond path involve killing more pirate.

I don't see him afterward, even Aderlys come back.

Lamond path involve killing more pirate.

I don't see him afterward, even Aderlys come back.

Cheers.

So you still get the sneak around the whole place in both paths looting from all rooms then.

Edited by Gary1986