UMM! You forgot something, Mirke...

Seriously i like Mirke very much. Here's hoping there be a romance option for Mirke in the expansion. But i think it's tremendously difficult to do a drunk and fun character like Mirke as romance option.. i mean impossible.

• Like 1

Seriously i like Mirke very much. Here's hoping there be a romance option for Mirke in the expansion. But i think it's tremendously difficult to do a drunk and fun character like Mirke as romance option.. i mean impossible.

In my humble experience, I find that drunk girls are easier to romance than sober ones. ^_^

• Like 2

Otherr then the ethics of dating person with alcohol problems, therefore been in position of power.

You could do romance could even be interesting ethicis story line, might not be wise move for obsidian but if handled right could be something good for obsidian.

Mind you might not get what you expect romancing drunk, there the fall a sleep, and the throwing up could get in way.

As said don't think obsidian would do that story as if it went wrong probably get on wrong side metoo movement or other group, could be very negative and damaging for obsidian.

In my humble experience, I find that drunk girls are easier to romance than sober ones. ^_^

you mean laid... :p

• Like 2

Is that not the same thing. :D

• Like 1

No judgments

But person who drunk by law not allowed to drive because the law defines they're not able to make rational decisions.

So therefore your in position of power and are abusing that situation by trying to bed a drunk person. Which is similar to Weinstein misuse of power.

Maybe admitting it on forum could lead to lot of negative comments.

No judgments

But person who drunk by law not allowed to drive because the law defines they're not able to make rational decisions.

So therefore your in position of power and are abusing that situation by trying to bed a drunk person. Which is similar to Weinstein misuse of power.

Weinstein?? Get out of here dude. I'm not abusing anything or anyone. That's a terrible thing to do. I'm almost always way more drunk than the girls I bang. And negative comments why? Maybe it's a culture thing. In Denmark most people meet by getting drunk together in bars and clubs. 

Edited by TheisEjsing

No judgments

I'm not abusing anything. I'm almost always way more drunk than the girls I bang. And negative comments why? Maybe it's a culture thing. In Denmark most people meet by getting drunk together in bars and clubs.

I did say wasn't judging.

Every situation is different and without all facts I can't judge.

I only wrote it as warning as current climate with metoo and other things can be easy for some start judging without all facts and for flame wars start.,

If read my other comment did say mirke romance could be interesting story line but could be very dangerous for obsidian for same reasons.  Especially as games often seen as male dominate thing. 

Yeah lots cultures men and woman meet that way if both drunk no foul, but a guy that got woman drunk while remaining sober would have a power over person and therefore be misusing said power. What point are both drunk neither has power over the other person highly debatable. Hence can be very touchy subject.

Edited by Stephen Unsworth-Mitchell

No judgments

I'm not abusing anything. I'm almost always way more drunk than the girls I bang. And negative comments why? Maybe it's a culture thing. In Denmark most people meet by getting drunk together in bars and clubs.

I only wrote it as warning as current climate with metoo and other things can be easy for some start judging without all facts and for flame wars start.,

If read my other comment did say mirke romance could be interesting story line but could be very dangerous for obsidian for same reasons.  Especially as games often seen as male dominate thing. 

There is a big difference however. Metoo victims are real people, who experienced real violation and trauma. If you romance a drunk fictive figure, it's not an issue at all. You kill 100's of people in PoE II. But romancing a drunk chick, that's where the moral line must be drawn? That's insanity. It's just fiction...

Edited by TheisEjsing

No judgments

There is a big difference however. Metoo victims are real people, who experienced real violation and trauma. If you romance a drunk fictive figure, it's not an issue at all. You kill 100's of people in PoE II. But romancing a drunk chick, that's where the moral line must be drawn? That's insanity. It's just fiction...

Very interesting point, depends how obsidian would deal with said story line. If obsidian did what could be seen to be bad taste or demeaning victims then could lead to metoo or another group having issues with game and obsidian and could pull in lot bad press. 

Sometimes its simply about timing and current things happening like metoo and wienstien case do make it dangerous time to cover that sort story line.

Yes story like POE 1/2 are fiction and meant for fun, but we seen how games include gay relationships because if they don't company accused of been anti gay as example. 

So yes can seem like insanity that company's have to do this or do that so they don't get bad press etc, but it has become world we live in.

Yes story like POE 1/2 are fiction and meant for fun, but we seen how games include gay relationships because if they don't company accused of been anti gay as example.

How incredibly subtle of you. Saw that coming three posts ago.

• Like 3

---

We're all doomed

How incredibly subtle of you. Saw that coming three posts ago.

True point just because game doesn't have said something doesn't mean person/company is against it.

If your wanting know my stance on gay relationships in games I am happy games have them in. 

There have been lot of subjects people wanted see put in game or want removed from. I happy have as much of all things as possible in game. More put into game more people you can make happy. For me personally I see game, film or book as fiction and not meant be taken as real life.

Unfortunately often lot these types of subjects can be highly emotive and people often judge with very black and white outlooks.

I did say I wasn't judging non my post here been based on any judgement only talking about fact some issues can be very touchy for some people and can start flame wars and negative comments.

If you look my picture yin and yang lot my beliefs are similar to yin and yang as in both one whole never as simple as black and white.

Mirke is smart, she'd probably invite the watcher to her room and when you got there you'd find Big Mouth, Birta and Worthless idiot waiting to have a little "party". Maybe Vatnir too... :lol:

If anything like Mirke from my last play through she probably has 2 blunderbuss under her pillow.  :fdevil:

And on the following day she would ask how was your night. The only option would be "Say nothing [stoic]". ;)

• Like 4

sign.jpg

Mirke is smart, she'd probably invite the watcher to her room and when you got there you'd find Big Mouth, Birta and Worthless idiot waiting to have a little "party". Maybe Vatnir too... :lol:

If anything like Mirke from my last play through she probably has 2 blunderbuss under her pillow.  :fdevil:

And on the following day she would ask how was your night. The only option would be "Say nothing [stoic]". ;)

If Numnuts doesn't burn ship down first, really does have thing for your ship sinking.

Has few size issues to. :yes:

• Like 1

As gone quiet 

Thanks to those made some lighthearted jokes appreciate the laughs

As for me yeah I like see some good relationships, think mirke relationship could be made very interesting one and few laughs to.

Would be nice if we had few companion quest had bit more length and depth to them. I think multiclass made obsidian make to many companions and sidekicks which cut back on there stories and quest to much. 

I rather have few companions with depth and length, then having lots with not much story or quest.

Sidekicks don't say anything I can remember after getting them.

I remember mirke chatted up till getting her but after nothing.

Personally prefer having 6-7 companions and having them well done, cover multiclassing I either give player free choice what they make each companion or give bigger list choices at point they join.

Some the sidekicks seem interesting but as they are currently don't really add much at all.

• Like 1

Sidekicks don't say anything I can remember after getting them.

I remember mirke chatted up till getting her but after nothing.

Personally prefer having 6-7 companions and having them well done, cover multiclassing I either give player free choice what they make each companion or give bigger list choices at point they join.

Some the sidekicks seem interesting but as they are currently don't really add much at all.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Tangentally related I suppose. I know the sidekicks are not full companions and don't have quests. But do they interject? Or are they completely silent aside from selection dialogue after joining?

They have combat barks and stuff and a few short ambient comments for certain locations, but very few compared to full companions.

Shrugs

She is still naked in my game.

Same.  I thought the "fix" was more about fixing a glitch that turned her body human shaped, not about removing her nude body.  But maybe I read the patch notes wrong and maybe my game is glitched.

Edited by Bill Gates' Son

Shrugs

She is still naked in my game.

I'm guessing the change isn't taken over into your current game. Might be a thing that fixes itself once you start a new game.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."