UMM! You forgot something, Mirke...

I imagine orlans--both hearth and wild--are just like everybody else with variability on how much hair they have, but with the caveat that "high end" for a hearth orlan is very slightly furry, while "high end" for a wild orlan is "thick shaggy pelt".

• Like 1

I imagine orlans--both hearth and wild--are just like everybody else with variability on how much hair they have, but with the caveat that "high end" for a hearth orlan is very slightly furry, while "high end" for a wild orlan is "thick shaggy pelt".

Basically Wild Orlan

vYaQ94n.jpg

• Like 7

Basically Wild Orlan

vYaQ94n.jpg

There's a mod to turn Serafen's portrait into a cat-person portrait and literally all it does is give him a muzzle. Everything else is the same.

That said, only the Base Naked Body (when you take your equipment off) has the full model, none of the other outfits (the polygons are cut out for performance ). This model can be seen when equipping a certain bathhouse outfit, which we do not allow to be dropped. Both males and females have this model, and in case of males there is code that makes the appearance more correct if you will, without this code they'll be missing *bits*. 

The naked model (M_HUM_ND01.fbx for human males for example) has a variety of submeshes. M_HUM_ND01_Body_Shorts01 for example is the trunks-like underwear human males wear by default, M_HUM_ND01_Body_Shorts02 would be the loincloth one an elf has, which is set to "hidden" for human characters, but could be easily activated instead of the other one. If you set both submeshes to "hidden", then the model is naked, but, um, incomplete.

If you set the submesh M_HUM_ND01_BodyS_Package to "Hidden = 0", genitals are added. Additionally, you can activate the submesh M_HUM_ND01_BodyS_PHair01 for pubic hair if you want it.

Edited by iscalio

That said, only the Base Naked Body (when you take your equipment off) has the full model, none of the other outfits (the polygons are cut out for performance ). This model can be seen when equipping a certain bathhouse outfit, which we do not allow to be dropped. Both males and females have this model, and in case of males there is code that makes the appearance more correct if you will, without this code they'll be missing *bits*. 

The naked model (M_HUM_ND01.fbx for human males for example) has a variety of submeshes. M_HUM_ND01_Body_Shorts01 for example is the trunks-like underwear human males wear by default, M_HUM_ND01_Body_Shorts02 would be the loincloth one an elf has, which is set to "hidden" for human characters, but could be easily activated instead of the other one. If you set both submeshes to "hidden", then the model is naked, but, um, incomplete.

If you set the submesh M_HUM_ND01_BodyS_Package to "Hidden = 0", genitals are added. Additionally, you can activate the submesh M_HUM_ND01_BodyS_PHair01 for pubic hair if you want it.

Kith sexual dimorphism is fascinating...

They actually bothered to model genitals? What program do you use to open them, by the way?

• Like 7

sign.jpg

Well Mirke is a monk. Maybe she trained so hard, all her furrystuff was falling out.

One_Punch_Man.jpg

• Like 4

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Decided to play her naked as Monk/Rogue. She kills everything, Furry of Blows in an endless loop flavoured with rogue attacks and passives. Best member of my group. There's something I'm doing wrong when choosing my equipment, I guess.

Edited by Lord_Mord
  • Like 1

---

We're all doomed

• 2 weeks later...

Well, sheit. Naked Mirke didn't made it through the patching. This is super lame.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 4

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Luckily I did not encounter this. I would have been VERY angry had I discovered this by accident. To the developers: this is an absolutely idiotic choice. Having nude character models was idiotic to begin with, but having a playable character surprise-flash you when you're organizing their inventory is orders of magnitude worse.

On a related topic: instead of having them be in underwear or lioncloth when their armor is unequipped, how about each character receive a "default" garb when you don't give them any armor? A char with vailian origins will have valian garb, a pirate would have pirate-y clothing, a barbarian would have animal pelts, etc.

On a related topic: instead of having them be in underwear or lioncloth when their armor is unequipped, how about each character receive a "default" garb when you don't give them any armor?

Does it really bother you that much that we're all naked under our clothes?

• Like 9

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus