UMM! You forgot something, Mirke...

I'm more curious why this appears to be first thing people check about their companions.

I checked Pallegina, because I was curious how much feather cover she has. A lot (and unfortunately, the dancer outfits break the base model, so she looks like a victim of an acid attack).

I just realized they made her hair work with a hat. Well, at least one character is not looking like a bald idiot wearing hats. What about the rest, devs?

Well, Xoti works with her hood too.

Yea, that one exception too. I guess it's too much work to make it happen with all hairstyles, but still, I'd very much love if they did it. For now I'm running with hidden headwear in most cases.

• Like 3

Actually why is nudity taboo in a game full of hardcore violence where you can even eat corpses? I'm not sure I understand social priorities sometimes, like who cares? xD

... and you are encouraged to have your main character on drugs, for a certain class ;)

Yet accidental nudity should be patched out asap?

• Like 9

They should make a patch to toggle underwear and when the party runs naked in Neketaka they should get arrested for indecent exposure.

If we got walk toggle, why not nudity toggle? All for roleplaying reasons, of course

Edited by Wormerine
  • Like 7

They should make a patch to toggle underwear and when the party runs naked in Neketaka they should get arrested for indecent exposure.

Or have a place where people think it's rude to be dressed xD I once read about a place where it was considered rude to eat in public, but fine to have sex in front of everyone, but no clue where or if it was real or fictional lol

nvAeseu.png

What happens in Deadlight fort stays in Deadlight fort!

• Like 2

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Honestly I was hoping for some reactivity when she runs around naked. I mean random NPC's in Neketaka are always asking if you came in on the Defiant, surely they'd notice a nude Orlan bouncing around the city?

I think it'd be funny if they had Concelhaut/Nemnok dialogue triggers for this

• Like 1

I would just like to say how I love that the enrite feedback for this contains not one negative comment on it.

Actually why is nudity taboo in a game full of hardcore violence where you can even eat corpses? I'm not sure I understand social priorities sometimes, like who cares? xD

I mean, yeah.

Even someone such a ME, who is such a terrible anti-person that they actually are not really into naked people at the best of times, and actually theorhetically should be okay with things that way around thinks it is completely arse-backwards nonsense.

Seriously, OBS, leave it in (assuming you were not jokling about patching it out, which I am about 75% convinced you were); let folk have their fun. I mean, come on! We already have nudity and sex in the game (sex that gives mechanical bonuses, even!), I think, as they, say, the prudity ship has (appropriately) sailed...

• Like 3

Let's just come clean everyone. We bought this game for the nudity because you can't see it anywhere else.

I didn't. 

I actually didn't realize there was nudity in the game or its rating until I got to the bathhouse, at which point I went, "Oh...hm." I haven't been back to the bathhouse since. 

I haven't been back to the bathhouse since.

As this topic arises the second time in this forum, I can no longer keep my question to all those with nudity problems for myself: That is no joke right?

The only person that I know personally, that has serious problems with that kind of stuff is a member of a religious sect, so I have a hard time imagining, how one can have a problem with 2cm high figures on screen which are nude, meaning that you can see their buttocks (I love that word. Learned it from a Monty Python sketch). So what's that about? Is this a religious, a culture-specific or a personal thing?

• Like 5

---

We're all doomed

@Lord_Mord

Really don't know why people have issues with things in games. I always looked at games as been fun escape from reality where I can do all things I want and would never want do in real life.

If we took out everything that people complain about games would be so boring.

I also find it fun when game deals with life issues as can make you think and see things from someone else point of view.

• Like 3

Really don't know why people have issues with things in games. I always looked at games as been fun escape from reality where I can do all things I want and would never want do in real life.

If we took out everything that people complain about games would be so boring.

I also find it fun when game deals with life issues as can make you think and see things from someone else point of view.

I understand that not everyone wants to have all things in games. Like for example sexual intercourse or hardcore violence. I can even understand (at least a little bit) how naked Mirke could be too much, even if I don't think so myself. But buttocks inside the bathhouse?

---

We're all doomed

Please don't waste precious patch time & space to fix something that isn't broken. ;)

You could instead redo the portrait because it looks not really like a drunk Mirke but more like "I just had a stroke" Mirke (daughter of Ricky Ballbao, famous Deadfire brawler of Vailian heritage). :p

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Please don't waste precious patch time & space to fix something that isn't broken. ;)

You could instead redo the portrait because it looks not really like a drunk Mirke but more like "I just had a stroke" Mirke (daughter of Ricky Ballbao, famous Deadfire brawler of Vailian heritage). :p

I disagree, this does need a patch ASAP...

...to have the Watcher and all the other Companions and Sidekicks be naked too, at least in the Luminous Bathhouse if nowhere else.

When in Neketaka, do as the Kahanga do, I say. :biggrin:

• Like 8