UMM! You forgot something, Mirke...

I'm more curious why this appears to be first thing people check about their companions.

Are you SURE you want to know why? I think Wael has the right idea on this one. Let it stay a mystery.

• Like 9

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

After this and Josh being lambasted with "Nice" comments after the said that 69 percent of characters created were single class in a tweet my day is made.

• Like 7

Yes! We have no bananas.

To be fair though, I truly had no idea when changing her armour I'd be greeted with naked orlan. I don't think I've been so shocked in a game before hahaha

My first thought was "HOLY CRAP somebody's going to get in trouble for letting that through release!" thinking it was a bug or somebody's idea of a prank until I realized, wait a sec, somebody went through the trouble of modeling that and given Deadfire's rating includes nudity... this was intended :o Still came as a shock though lol

To be fair though, I truly had no idea when changing her armour I'd be greeted with naked orlan. I don't think I've been so shocked in a game before hahaha

My first thought was "HOLY CRAP somebody's going to get in trouble for letting that through release!" thinking it was a bug or somebody's idea of a prank until I realized, wait a sec, somebody went through the trouble of modeling that and given Deadfire's rating includes nudity... this was intended :o Still came as a shock though lol

Well, i mean there are naked people in the Luminous Bathhouse.

So it's nothing new.

• Like 2

Really sorry guys, this is getting fixed in a patch.

Any chance we can find out how this happened in the first place if it's just being patched out?

Someone has too much fun modelling a character. Makes we wonder - are more NPCs naked?