Random Character Generator for PoE2

If you're looking to spice up your game or just can't figure out what kind of character you want to play, I made a character generator in google sheets that can be used to draw up a character randomly. It'll generate a random sex, race, culture, background, and class (50% chance of single class and 50% multiclass) for a character. No guarantees that every multi-class character will be viable but they might lead to some interesting results. You can access the randomizer by clicking here.

This will also give you a random spread of attributes but it will require save editing or console commands since by default the game uses a point buy system. There's also a (good) chance it will result in characters wildly above or below the total stats that point buy would allow.

I plan to do a fully randomized 5 man group on path of iron when the potd difficulty changes come out just to see how far I can get. Might be fun.

Edited by AWizardDidIt
  • Like 1

Looks interesting. Although, I received single class Stalker and I have no idea who that is  :blink:

I understand, you write subclass only name if it is rolled instead of pure class? Would be more convenient (for me, I mean) if it would write class and subclass in the brackets in this case.

Cool. I will say, I miss the days of rolling my character stats like in BG. I remember spending like 4  hours one time on dice rolls, trying to get that perfect character. Think we didn't start playing the game until like 2AM lol. Good times.

Hmm... I could add a random stat roll to this for funsies. I'm not sure if it's possible to change your stats through a console menu or something currently though I have no doubt a save editor will come out some day.

Edited by AWizardDidIt

I've gone ahead and added a stat roll for funsies. The randomization is based on the median of 12.5 which is what point buy would get you if you spread your points evenly however you're going to see characters way above and below the average (randomization is random like that).

• Like 1