How to increase Level Cap?

Hi!

So I downloaded the dnSpy utility, and as I understand, the controller for the "Level Cap" is supposed to be defined in the "Assembly-CSharp.dll", but I can't for the life of me, locate it in there.

Can anyone tell where and what controls the level cap in PoE 1?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply!

Hmm, the compiler dishes out two CS0433 errors (lines 446 & 3578) when trying to compile, even if no changes are made.

Not really sure what the deal is, any ideas? :/

Lines:

446      public event System.Action<GameObject, bool> OnGriefStateChanged;

3578    public bool HasStatusEffectWithSearchFunction(System.Func<StatusEffect, bool> searchFunction)

Errors descriptions:

(
Severity Code Description File Line

Error CS0433 The type 'Action<T1, T2>' exists in both 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' and 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' main.cs 446)

(Severity Code Description File Line
Error CS0433 The type 'Func<T, TResult>' exists in both 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' and 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' main.cs 3578)

Edit class.

Edit method produces those two and actually several others on top of that.

The problem might be that I am using IE Mod, which does tamper with Assembly-CSharp.dll, but I'd rather keep using it so... eh.

Thanks anyway, at least I know what to look for if I decide to stop using the IE Mod, cheers!

Edited by lautasantenni