So, um, excuse me if this is a dumb or obvious question. I mean, it's entirely likely that I've missed something in my playthrough, but this is a question that's been bugging me for a while, and I can't find an answer on the internets that would help me one way or another.

In any case...

Isn't Naasitaq - Sagani's island and home of the boreal dwarves - supposed to be part of the Deadfire Archipelago? It's not currently in the game, is it?

I mean, I get that resources are limited, but it's still kind of weird that it didn't manage to get into a game that is supposed to be exactly about this particular corner of the woh, who am I kidding.  WHY MUST YOU HATE THE DORFS, JOSH? AREN'T INUIT DORFS AT LEAST *KIND OF* COOL? WHYYYY

The Deadfire Archipelago are massive, the game doesn't cover all of it.

It start at the equator and go all the way to the White that Wends which is basically Antarctica. Nassitaq is near The White that Wends, we don't go that far south in the game.

• Like 3

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

The Deadfire Archipelago are massive, the game doesn't cover all of it.

It start at the equator and go all the way to the White that Wends which is basically Antarctica. Nassitaq is near The White that Wends, we don't go that far south in the game.

Good point. I stand corrected.

I still kind of want my arctic dwarves, though. :unsure:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Funnily the island where boreal dwarves are is north of the map, not south. They are saying they came from Naasitaq through a land bridge so it should be somewhere beyond? Unless the map is wrong, or I am confused.

Emissary Tar: At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help.

Charname: I’m afraid you have mistaken us for someone else. I’m Dimwit, this is my good friend Boob, and behind me you’ll find Brainless and Moron. How do you do? 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Funnily the island where boreal dwarves are is north of the map, not south. They are saying they came from Naasitaq through a land bridge so it should be somewhere beyond? Unless the map is wrong, or I am confused.

Think of stuff like Beringa

It's not impossible that the islands could've been part of a land bridge connected to the far south at some point.

Edited by Yenkaz