Changing dispositions to oppose each other

I think it would be preferable for dispositions to be assigned to pairs that oppose each other, and gaining points in one puts the same negative points in the other.

Opposing dispositions (my take):

Benevolent <> Cruel

Honest <> Shady

Passionate <> Rational

Aggressive <> Diplomatic

Clever <> Stoic

In addition to the disposition gain bug being fixed I think this would go a long way towards making the disposition system feel better.

• Like 1

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

It's a good idea. I think Passionate is a better opposite for Stoic than Clever, though I can't really think of what Clever would oppose.

Me too, which is why I went with Passionate vs Rational instead. Clever vs Rational doesn't really fit, but Stoic opposes both Clever and Passionate nicely.

This is on my list of mod notes currently. I keep a couple of journal entries while playing on things I think should be changed. This will require editing the game assembly though, which I can do now with the help of patchwork framework. A lot of the things I have planned are on hold for the moment though for several reasons, so no idea when I might get around to that specific thing.

• Like 1

This is on my list of mod notes currently. I keep a couple of journal entries while playing on things I think should be changed. This will require editing the game assembly though, which I can do now with the help of patchwork framework. A lot of the things I have planned are on hold for the moment though for several reasons, so no idea when I might get around to that specific thing.

Thank you for even considering it.

It really bugs me that my character with maxed benevolence and 1 point in cruel can still trigger cruel checks.