I am seething with rage right now, I have just boarded the ship at Vilario's Rest before I meant to do so, and wished to disembark again to get crew. However I can find no way to do this anywhere, I have read through the tutorials and there is no mention of disembarking at all. This is incredibly poor imo, can someone please help me here??

Vilario's Rest is not a dockable location, you have to sail around the island to Port Maje. I know I did the same thing but in hindsight it makes perfect sense since Vilario's Rest is a beach and having your ship stuck there was the problem in the first place :)

• Like 1

I am seething with rage right now, I have just boarded the ship at Vilario's Rest before I meant to do so, and wished to disembark again to get crew. However I can find no way to do this anywhere, I have read through the tutorials and there is no mention of disembarking at all. This is incredibly poor imo, can someone please help me here??

Isn’t there a quest right after you board the ship that says sail to PORT MAJE to pick up supplies and crew?

Your ship was *shipwrecked*. Trying to go on land on some random beach would shipwreck it again. You need to use actual ports or natural harbors marked as such.

Also, you might want to learn a bit about anger management if this made you furious.

• Like 10

I don't normally post links...

...so I'll just reference the video. 

But the Angry German Kid video is all that I can think of when I read a post like this. Seething with rage is an inappropriate response to this situation and I'd strongly recommend you get some assistance with that. For your own health and sanity if nothing else. 

Edited by Witness41920
  • Like 2

I don't normally post links...

...so I'll just reference the video. 

But the Angry German Kid video is all that I can think of when I read a post like this. Seething with rage is an inappropriate response to this situation and I'd strongly recommend you get some assistance with that. For your own health and sanity if nothing else. 

I didn't know this video. Lol

Imagine that kid playing Deadfire instead of Unreal:

"I want to play!! I want to play! Why can't I skip the intro?!" *Screams*

"Why isn't Eder the mayor? Where is Vela?!?" *destroys the keyboard*

• Like 4

sign.jpg

I don't know what to say. Oh wait. I do.

We. are. doomed.

Abandon all hope ye who sail under command of sly wyrm Oxford Don!!!
  • Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...