Except heartbeat drumming is only supposed to proc off of crits, and it is shown after hits several times.

I tested it, and yes, it worked, but remember, you saw nothing ;) 

Except heartbeat drumming is only supposed to proc off of crits, and it is shown after hits several times.  I'm assuming that the reason it's so powerful is because even the procs from swift flurry and heartbeat thrumming are AoE hits, but you can't really tell if they are chain proccing from that screenshot.

I don't really know a better way of showing it. A video is just going to show those numbers above the enemy heads. The combat log doesn't really give a rhyme or reason to what procs off of what. 

Want to play a dragon in Deadfire?

Try my subclass mod here!
https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/76

It is easy to check if they proc themselves. Just trigger one kill and count how many extra attacks can be triggered in max. If not self-proc, a max of additional 2 attack will be triggered. And check it in story mode with dummy will be easily because crit chance is higher.

It is easy to check if they proc themselves. Just trigger one kill and count how many extra attacks can be triggered in max. If not self-proc, a max of additional 2 attack will be triggered. And check it in story mode with dummy will be easily because crit chance is higher.

Just use your imagination... Heartbeat Drumming can proc swift flurry, Swift Flurry can proc Heartbeat Drumming and so on. But HB works only with melee weapon, try to find melee weapon with multiple hits and AOE. Pollaxe with aoe works, but it is next to useless.

• Like 1

Just use your imagination... Heartbeat Drumming can proc swift flurry, Swift Flurry can proc Heartbeat Drumming and so on. But HB works only with melee weapon, try to find melee weapon with multiple hits and AOE. Pollaxe with aoe works, but it is next to useless.

Oh so even one cannot proc itself, it can proc another and vice versa, interesting :) But yeah I don't think it is overpowered since PoTD, not sure about lower difficulty. Would it still cause casading?

Oh so even one cannot proc itself, it can proc another and vice versa, interesting :) But yeah I don't think it is overpowered since PoTD, not sure about lower difficulty. Would it still cause casading?

If you mean cascading, yes, it's clearly can cascade to infinity, but the sequence is interrupted too easily. HD is a PL7 ability, multiclasses not happy, chance lowered 25% and melee arsenal just doesn't have suitable weapon for this. But with something like melee frostseeker... Well, now it's way too weak, so i doubt i will be fixed\nerfed, maybe dlc weapon will make me remember this.