Una The Merchant Missing?

johnnyc1206

Question

Una the merchant was missing for me in Serpent's Crown. Would really like to buy gems...anyone else have this problem/ways to fix without console commands? 

Nudanta was also missing for me after I completed Steel Preacher, so I could not hand in that bounty, it remains incomplete.

Both were after the application of the new patch, but I should note that I didn't even know Una existed until after new patch when I looked up if I could buy Velune on the interwebz, sooo not sure if I missed her or she was gone before the patch or what...

12 answers to this question

They have day/night cycles. Come back during business hours

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I should have included this information in my original post, but I've tried all day/night cycles for both Una and Nungata and neither shows up, which is what convinces me that this is an actual bug.

Sorry for not including that before.

On 5/23/2018 at 8:02 PM, johnnyc1206 said:

Una the merchant was missing for me in Serpent's Crown. Would really like to buy gems...anyone else have this problem/ways to fix without console commands? 

Nudanta was also missing for me after I completed Steel Preacher, so I could not hand in that bounty, it remains incomplete.

Both were after the application of the new patch, but I should note that I didn't even know Una existed until after new patch when I looked up if I could buy Velune on the interwebz, sooo not sure if I missed her or she was gone before the patch or what...

Hi, I have same problem, after I returned from 3 encounter with Eothas and Ondra sent tsunami to stop Eothas, Una is no more at her habitual place. I tried to wait several days, left the area, and returned during daytime, but no way she is not here ...
I didn't spoke with any of the faction for the rush to Ukaizo yet...

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...