I love the hand mortar that comes with Serafen. Is that a unique weapon or would i be able to find others like that in the game? Also at 13 perception hes able to hit much more target than my War Caller does with his chants at 18 perception. How come?

Help me understand how to be good at ship battles. I just dont understand how it works. For example if me and my opponent are parallel and facing the same direction, i go full speed ahead and he halts, how come the distance between our ships doesnt increase? On one turn my opponent chose "brace for impact" and i chose "halt". On the next turn he halts and i fire my canons. With 95% to hit all of my shots miss. It looks like he still has the bonus from the move he did the turn before. Is that normal? 

Tks!

There's one more hand mortar, you get it doing his personal quest I think.

Ship combat often doesn't make a lot of sense. When you're travelling in the way you describe, think of it as the slower ship moving in a small curve (or not at all if halted), and the faster ship moving in a larger curve parallel to it. The faster ship would travel further but remain the same distance from the other ship, assuming they keep their sides facing each other.

There's one more hand mortar, you get it doing his personal quest I think.

Ship combat often doesn't make a lot of sense. When you're travelling in the way you describe, think of it as the slower ship moving in a small curve (or not at all if halted), and the faster ship moving in a larger curve parallel to it. The faster ship would travel further but remain the same distance from the other ship, assuming they keep their sides facing each other.

There is one thing i dont understand. After a few canon exchanges, when i fire i get a pop up screen. It looks like its saying that i'm going to take hull dmg if i shoot (but i dont). On the screen there seems to be 4 slots to put something in but i do not have access to my inventory during that time. What is the purpose of that screen?

Another thing i dont understand: I have canons on both side of my ship. I use one side and while they reload i turn 180, halt and shoot the other side. The canons from my 1st shot are still recharging. during that time my opponent is able to shoot his canons from the same side twice. Is there a way to reduce reload time or are they buffing my opponent because im on POTD?

There really needs to be an in game tutorial for ship battles. It looks like they are a big part of the game but they are a bit confusing. If i had to review the game i would lower the score just because of that.

Edited by Thormind