How can i use the console? Because i don't know if any of my poe 1 saves has it.

None of your saves should directly have it. Its made from the combined broken fragments of Whispers of Yenwood and Blade of the endless path. If one of your saves had both those weapons, you'll find the fragments in your captain's cabin.

Edited by Cutlass Jack
  • Like 1

When it comes to the custom histories, i THINK you have to pick that you did not reforge it.

I THINK that's how it is, cause i had it on one of my playthroughs, but not on my second one where i picked that i did reforge it?

Maybe it's all bugged, so i don't know.

FWIW, the "Dark Times" premade history gives the pieces of both swords.

• Like 1

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

I made a custom history where I selected that I reforged the blade and I did not get the parts. I also made a custom history where I selected that I did NOT reforge the blade and then I did find the parts on my ship. So yeah, it's bugged but if you know the bug you can get it.

You can add it with console using GiveItem MISC_Fragments_Blade_of_the_Endless_Paths command. You can then use the Unity Console mod to re-enable achievements if that's important to you. Annoying that it's bugged but at least there's a workaround.