Sending Orron Downstairs (All Aboard)

post-123364-0-85673600-1527087267_thumb.jpg

Has anyone else tried this option? I think you might need a certain level of shadyness for it to appear because I don't remember it from my first playthrough.

You can lie and send Orron downstairs, leaving you alone with his crew. None of them say anything other than "..." so I figured the implication was that I should kill them. Having done so and with Orron still missing, I went downstairs to check on him and he was headed back up. He strolls right back into his room without so much as a glance at the corpses of his former crew and offers the same dialogue about how he doesn't want to give up his spot on the ship.

I also tried following him downstairs. He walks to the center of the bar, then heads back to the room. If you try to talk to him during this he simply says "I have business to attend to" and continues on his way.

Definitely a bug/oversight that Orron doesn't react to his dead buddies. But other than that, I wasn't sure what the interaction was supposed to be. Maybe new dialogue was supposed to pop up with his crew after he leaves the room. 

UNLESS...

post-123364-0-37350800-1527087343_thumb.jpg

I thought about his response again. Is he implying that the guard job was really a cover for sabotage? Or is this an OCD thing related to task completion? Either way, I headed over to the adra mill. 

But nobody had new dialogue, and I found nothing suspicious in the building's containers.

Damn you, Wael.

• Like 1

I assumed sending him back to the Mill was going to be a way to get the Captain downstairs to agree to leaving without him. Maybe there's something in his room that it's easier to steal if he's not there?

In the end I just paid him.

Has anyone else tried this option? I think you might need a certain level of shadyness for it to appear because I don't remember it from my first playthrough.

You can lie and send Orron downstairs, leaving you alone with his crew. None of them say anything other than "..." so I figured the implication was that I should kill them. Having done so and with Orron still missing, I went downstairs to check on him and he was headed back up. He strolls right back into his room without so much as a glance at the corpses of his former crew and offers the same dialogue about how he doesn't want to give up his spot on the ship.

I also tried following him downstairs. He walks to the center of the bar, then heads back to the room. If you try to talk to him during this he simply says "I have business to attend to" and continues on his way.

Definitely a bug/oversight that Orron doesn't react to his dead buddies. But other than that, I wasn't sure what the interaction was supposed to be. Maybe new dialogue was supposed to pop up with his crew after he leaves the room. 

UNLESS...

attachicon.giforron response.jpg

I thought about his response again. Is he implying that the guard job was really a cover for sabotage? Or is this an OCD thing related to task completion? Either way, I headed over to the adra mill. 

But nobody had new dialogue, and I found nothing suspicious in the building's containers.

Damn you, Wael.

I also tried this and it did nothing. I assumed it was a way to get room on the ship, but apparently not.

nvAeseu.png

I walked in circle in that quest, it's like full of "path" that leads nowhere. I couldn't convince the Roparu to abandon the plan. I couldn't convince her to only let a few of them leave because the ship had no more room in it. I think I didn't even have an option to pay Orron to not take the trip. I found the money but only Dereo had anything to say about it too.

In the end, it took Maia intimidating the ship captain for her to accept to bring 3 only and then went to tell Orron how awesome 3 kids are in cramped space. "This will not do, this will not do at all".

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

There’s a clue - Orron clearly has OCD or something similar, based on how he treats his meal.

In conversation with him, you just:

Tell him that Seduzo has taken on new passengers, but only half of them. This unevenness agitates him so much that he tells his crew they need to find berths on another ship, and they all leave. You can then tell Seduzo that Orron won’t be coming along, and she’ll begrudgingly agree to take Biha’s whole group.