I kill Eder on prologue ship! He dissapeared !

Galvino's great success was supposedly in transferring a fully-intact soul to an artificial body with no loss of memory, intelligence, or personality. We don't really get to see what the Steward or the former Sanitarium leader were like prior to their soul transfer, but I would assume it came with some losses in those regards. You're right though, that could of been handled better in-game.

Also, the Steward was an adra statue- adra being the material for holding souls. So, it's fairly easy to transfer souls to adra, as the game shows you repeatedly. It's much harder to transfer souls to a metal construct and have them intact, as opposed to just some essence powering a metal robot (like the other construct). Possibly the only thing harder is to transfer them into another body- we know how THAT turned out. 

Edited by fgalkin
  • Like 1

I confess I find this pretty funny. Not in a "At your expense" sort of way but in a "Oh goodness the oversight" sort of way. Bugs are missed all the time and this one, at least in my opinion is pretty funny.

Edited by Big-Ben

Yes! We have no bananas.

I confess I find this pretty funny. Not in a "At your expense" sort of way but in a "Oh goodness the oversight" sort of way. Bugs are missed all the time and this one, at least in my opinion is pretty funny.

I'm really not sure it's a bug. It seems legit to me; if Eder dies before he joins your party...he doesn't join your party.

• Like 1