How do I even get to Splintered Reef?

liquidfear15

Question

So I have played through the game to completion twice now and I can't find a way to get onto Splintered Reef? There is never any anchor spot and it's really bugging me. I've looked through google and I can't find out how to actually get to the island? 

Anybody got advice for me?

3 answers to this question

I went there, very late in the game (had the pick a side 'the coming storm'? where you choose who to go north with) quest, and upon leaving the palace, midway to the vendor by the south exit, there is a little fountain.  A guy there was talking about how no one would listen to him, which I didn't recognize so I stopped to talk.

When I did, that gave me the quest to go find the crew of the Antelope, which is on Splintered Reef.  Didn't see an obvious port to dock on, on the map, but just clicked on it, and when I got into the fog it acted like a normal city / port.  Not sure if you have to talk to him to get access to it, or just have to try clicking the island.

You have to go through the storm cloud to get to it. It’s a bit obscured by the storm cloud, but if you maneuver around, you’ll see it.

Edit; got ninjad somewhat. I didn’t see two landing spots though.

Edited by smjjames