Demonstration: 

and another: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49FoJ7J16lE

and another: https://youtu.be/FHiLcBYzBmQ?list=PLskORkULOeMrxdvjmv_BywQ4eB1ucI02e

Stats: 

Might - as many as you can.

Constitution - as many as you can (it will be your primary stat).

Resolve - minimum.

Remaining points spend in int.

Weapon of choice:

Two hand sword - becouse of 

or

Sword -

skills: as many as u can in atlethics.

Version with two hand have much better survivabilty. Version two one handed swords much better damage.

Main idea:

Stack items with regeneration. Regeneration is infinity heal, but even with good items it will be not very strong - becouse of that u need be alive as long as u can. So ur main stat is Constituion. Next step: stak items with +heal FROM you and items with +heal ON you. They have great sinergy. And great sinergy with your passive regeneration. Next spet: stak items with +buff duration and -debuff duration. Minus to debuff is always good to all. And plus to buffs very important to us - becouse we will have Frenzy, and Disciplined Strikes. If u play solo dont take Frenzy upgrades - in some battles cost of upgraded Frenzy is too high. Next step: buy 

And u ready for SMASH!

On fight start do 1-3 shoots from ur pistol than take ur sword (or swords) and blow up ur enemies :)

Update: Oh! I forgot to say: cos of very many attack speed sources u can easily wear heavy armours. And for tanking possibilities its very importat to have good armour rating.

Edited by seed_ls

So this is cleave stance in action? Lol I mean wtf wasn't this game in Beta with testers?

Yes, and we exploited everything we could find.  Here's one of me taking advantage of the fact that swift flurry procs off itself.  A dev commented on this screenshot even, swift flurry can still proc off itself (so can cleave, lol)... so yeah.  It may have lead to the nerf of tier 2 and 3 perception inspirations, but it's clearly still far from balanced.

l0bu7mj.jpg

Edited by Climhazzard

Yeah I've read about swift flurry too. Does it work with missile spells or is it just weapons? Lol

A cleave should not be able to trigger from a cleave kill and a swift flurry proc should not be able to trigger from a swift flurry proc. How hard is that to do?

Anyway sorry for derailing your build thread OP. It's just that ur video made me /facepalm. Looked super cool tho with all that gib :p

As every Fighter build- cleave in action :D

Monk/Devoted, Fighter/Berserker, Fighter/Chanter, Fighter/Paladin.

Let's be all honest-> Disc. Strikes ->any other buffs you need -> Charge -> Proc Cleave ->Proc Cleave -> Proc Cleave :D

Second subclass for Devoted is just for show :D

Props for Guts! I love Berserk!

Edited by Voltron
  • Like 1

If u play solo dont take Frenzy upgrades - in some battles cost of upgraded Frenzy is too high. 

Would still take upgraded blood frenzy for increases duration along with Barbaric smash which refunds rage cost on kill. Only ever need to pop frenzy once in most encounter

C-mone, this "pirates" a bunch of low level naked peasants.

Ye, btw there is no different beetween 8 lvl pirates (in this video) or 16 lvl. Even Nemnok, or Last Guardian feels like no problem. 

vs 16 lvl pirates

or vs

furrante 

or even vs

last guardian

vs furrante i died just becouse i think: I'm too lazy to do something. I'll just die and rise up and they will die.

If u play solo dont take Frenzy upgrades - in some battles cost of upgraded Frenzy is too high. 

Would still take upgraded blood frenzy for increases duration along with Barbaric smash which refunds rage cost on kill. Only ever need to pop frenzy once in most encounter

maby, but 3 talent points? to high cost for me)

and even more. with bloody frenzy u will have a pure dot on enemies and sometimes they will die from that damage and u didnt fet a cleave proc.

Edited by seed_ls

So this is cleave stance in action? Lol I mean wtf wasn't this game in Beta with testers?

Well it's the obsidian's responsibility to decide which to nerf, we testers just report them that's all.

Heh yeah ofc. How it remain like this on full release is what I can't understand. Something this gamebreaking, along with chanters brilliant inspiration shouldn't pass thru testing unchanged IMHO. It is what it is tho and it will probably be changed eventually.

Love the class combo, can say it plays very well. Damage, buffs, tanky and mobility all in this combo. Go devoted to 1h swords, Modwyr takes away the confusion penalty from berserker subclass.

Q; why con and int over dex? I personally went max might max dex, then dumped resolve points into con.

Love the class combo, can say it plays very well. Damage, buffs, tanky and mobility all in this combo. Go devoted to 1h swords, Modwyr takes away the confusion penalty from berserker subclass.

Q; why con and int over dex? I personally went max might max dex, then dumped resolve points into con.

Cos dex give u attack speed. But freom barbarian bonuses (frenzy) and passives, and bonuses from pistol

u got MUCH more aspd. And becouse of multiplicating mehanic for additional aspd bonuses - bonus from dex almost usless. On the other hand, health is always useful for survivability and tanking. If u can heal 450 + from athletics skill - u must have big HP pool. And on top of that - barb (and human) have +dmg multipler when they have a half or lower HP.

with this build u didnt see difference between 10 or 20 dex. But difference between 400 and 600 HP is 

very significant. And int give us something - for our bufffs. Something is better that nothing from dex :)
Edited by seed_ls
  • Like 1

I still can't believe that Cleave stance. It puts barbarians to shame. I don't even know what's the point of Barbarians now, since Fighters have literally everything. They're perfect, single damage, + all defences, accuracy, heal that makes you immortal, engagement, AOE... what don't they have? Replenishing Discipline? But then why do you need much as you cleave through encounters even with what you have without even using too many abilities.

Edited by Shadenuat

Cos dex give u attack speed. But freom barbarian bonuses (frenzy) and passives, and bonuses from pistol

u got MUCH more aspd. And becouse of multiplicating mehanic for additional aspd bonuses - bonus from dex almost usless. On the other hand, health is always useful for survivability and tanking. If u can heal 450 + from athletics skill - u must have big HP pool. And on top of that - barb (and human) have +dmg multipler when they have a half or lower HP.

with this build u didnt see difference between 10 or 20 dex. But difference between 400 and 600 HP is 

very significant. And int give us something - for our bufffs. Something is better that nothing from dex :)

You can just drop pistol and use Dragon Dowyr arquebus- it gives buff that gives -75% recovery for 30 sec (+ INT bonus duration). Just use buff at the beginning instead of that pistol, switch to melee and enjoy.

I still can't believe that Cleave stance. It puts barbarians to shame. I don't even know what's the point of Barbarians now, since Fighters have literally everything. They're perfect, single damage, + all defences, accuracy, heal that makes you immortal, engagement, AOE... what don't they have? Replenishing Discipline? But then why do you need much as you cleave through encounters even with what you have without even using too many abilities.

Actually they don't have good single damage. Pen Strike is nice, but since you have to burn resources on other abilitities he is really not that good vs single enemy. Rouges, Rangers, Paladins have better single target damage.

But Agree that overall fighter is strongest melee class tied with monk. But both are pretty much there because of two abilities: Cleave Stance and Swift Flurry.

Edited by Voltron

I didnt find Dragon Dowyr arquebus :) or didnt saw how cool it is. if he gives -75% recovery for 30 sec he is much better than a pistol :)

It's sold in Brass Citadel in Neketaka so you get it very early :)

Honestly Cleave only matches carnage because/when everything can be killed in 3 hits or less, and cleave can proc off itself.  If it took like 10 hits to kill stuff carnage would be way better.

Edited by Climhazzard

maby, but 3 talent points? to high cost for me)

and even more. with bloody frenzy u will have a pure dot on enemies and sometimes they will die from that damage and u didnt fet a cleave proc.

Fair enough, but you're still increasing frenzy duration which would be a win. Cleave is objectively broken and Sawyer just posted on the something awful that obvious OP stuff is getting nerfed hard. 

If this is just a 'cleave' build then virtually any subclass will decimate the current game based on lack of difficulty and balance passes. 

Edited by PIP-Clownboy