Hello, loving the game so far.  Ran into my first snag, finding Captain Teryc Lofell to begin The Final Voyage quest.

There is virtual nothing on the net about this NPC, other than that he is on the bridge to Hasanga Palace in Serpent Crown.  However, he is not there.  He is not on any bridge in Serpent Crown, nor is he in the palace either. 

Does anyone please know where Teryc Lofell is?

ah, okay.  Ty for the reply.  Would not have thought I should do anything with Ashen Maw to make him spawn at the palace.  Was thinking his quest was going to be at the Half of the Unseen island south of Tikiwara island, so I purposefully left that island alone.  Also, was planning to leave Ashen Maw alone for now to not advance the main storyline, but now I am considering doing it.

• 1 month later...

I can't find him either, and this is after Ashen Maw.

He might not appear if one has already done the Paradise of the Mind side quest.  Just a guess though.

If one hasn't already done it he appears next to the water pool due south of the palace in Serpent's Crown as shown in the following screenshot:

vhYv8kp.png

He'll have a short conversation with a bystander when he is first seen, lamenting his missing crew.

Once the Watcher talks with him, he walks away and I presume is never seen in the game again.

Edited by Zap Gun For Hire
  • Like 1