Broken Hasongo story arc

Maxvonthane

Question

Hi,

unfortunately i visited the isle of Hasongo before meeting the Queen in Neketaka. I stepped onto the island, see Eothas footsteps and realized that maybe this would be a better place for coming back afterwards.

As i meet the queen some hours later, i had to admit that Hasongo was overrun by Nagas and Eothas and that i spared the naga...but that was not true. I killed a few of them before leaving Hasongo and i had basically no idea what happend on the island.

My charakter also know Eothas next turn tu magrans teeth...what maybe ist not possible without playing the whole Hasongo quest.

After the meeting with the queen, i travelled back to hasongo to deal with the naga ...and maybe fix the quest...but i find an army of ships there, whose sailors told me that they are happy, that i brought back the light to the adra at Hasongo....but i didn't do that at that point.

So maybe, there is another problem with triggering the right events in PoEII...had a similar issue with the boderos/valerian-households.

I am not that picky with bugs, but those event trigger are ruining my experience on that lovely game.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hi,

unfortunately i visited the isle of Hasongo before meeting the Queen in Neketaka. I stepped onto the island, see Eothas footsteps and realized that maybe this would be a better place for coming back afterwards.

As i meet the queen some hours later, i had to admit that Hasongo was overrun by Nagas and Eothas and that i spared the naga...but that was not true. I killed a few of them before leaving Hasongo and i had basically no idea what happend on the island.

My charakter also know Eothas next turn tu magrans teeth...what maybe ist not possible without playing the whole Hasongo quest.

After the meeting with the queen, i travelled back to hasongo to deal with the naga ...and maybe fix the quest...but i find an army of ships there, whose sailors told me that they are happy, that i brought back the light to the adra at Hasongo....but i didn't do that at that point.

So maybe, there is another problem with triggering the right events in PoEII...had a similar issue with the boderos/valerian-households.

I am not that picky with bugs, but those event trigger are ruining my experience on that lovely game.

Wow man, what a mess.

I was going to all islands, but I stopped, I feared that this kind of thing would occur to me.

have you ignite the light of the tower?