Anyone know of a way to somehow stay invis if you use smoke cloud with a chanter multiclass? I don't know if it's intended but since there's no way to turn off chanting, as soon as your character gets to the next verse it breaks invisibility, rendering all the turn invisible rogue skills pretty much pointless.

• Like 1

Sounds like an oversight. Whenever u use an active ability, it breaks invisibility. So I guess the system think phrase is an active ability.

Sounds like an oversight. Whenever u use an active ability, it breaks invisibility. So I guess the system think phrase is an active ability.

Yup, this is my thinking as well, but I wasn't sure if it's an oversight that chanting breaks invisibility or that they don't allow you to stop chanting whenever you want to.

Have you tried to only use party targeting chants (buffs)? I read somewhere that offensive chants break stealth. Which kinda makes sense so you can't slowly whittle down enemy health while staying invisible.

• Like 1

Have you tried to only use party targeting chants (buffs)? I read somewhere that offensive chants break stealth. Which kinda makes sense so you can't slowly whittle down enemy health while staying invisible.

This appears to work, it was probably the damage part of come come soft winds of death that broke the invis. Thanks for the answer.

Yup, soft winds and blunt the edge are the two you avoid at first level if your harbinger uses stealth at all.

Thick Grew their Tongues, The Long Night's Drink, and Dragon's Thrashed are also "no nos."

Grab buff only. Use the phrases that increase Resistances, Ancient Memory, Old Siec, etc. Anything that buffs the party.

• Like 1